Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

"I'm shocked and surprised these guys are still here" motherfucker, have you ever seen this show? Didn't they have a rh last season?

Last edited:
Paulie is a waste of oxygen. Zero redeeming qualities, 50% ego and 50% manlet complex.

I don't know what's going on with this fkn show...it's like the producers hate the audiences guts.

Paulie bringing the drama last night, wow.

And Brad’s face! Guess he knows enough of Britni’s past to think it might be plausible rather than having complete trust in her that she wouldn’t do that to him

At least we don’t have to see any more of Jemmye

And Jozea getting back in the house. At some point there’s going to be a water/swimming challenge and this guy cannot swim at all. Anyone who watched the last Champs Vs Stars saw Jozea almost drown in a pool during one of the challenges. Well maybe not drown, but guy couldn’t even tread water

Paulie bringing the drama last night, wow.

And Brad’s face! Guess he knows enough of Britni’s past to think it might be plausible rather than having complete trust in her that she wouldn’t do that to him

At least we don’t have to see any more of Jemmye

And Jozea getting back in the house. At some point there’s going to be a water/swimming challenge and this guy cannot swim at all. Anyone who watched the last Champs Vs Stars saw Jozea almost drown in a pool during one of the challenges. Well maybe not drown, but guy couldn’t even tread water

I'm pretty sure the ex could have hooked up with Britni in the house if he wanted to. She was definitely giving out that vibe, but I don't think he was interested.

CT got screwed. Poor dude is stuck with a partner that doesn't even want to be there while Bananas gets paired with Tony and Brad gets paired with Kyle. Some of these competitions are going to be hilariously one sided.

CT got screwed. Poor dude is stuck with a partner that doesn't even want to be there while Bananas gets paired with Tony and Brad gets paired with Kyle. Some of these competitions are going to be hilariously one sided.
Yeah CT is screwed, that girl couldn’t even make it to one rope.
Surprisingly, Tori is screwed too as her partner seems useless as well

And thanks again MTV for another drawn out episode that ends with a cliffhanger of Brad face-timing Britni!! Ffs!

Crazy to see Zach and Amanda win a challenge, wasn't expecting that

And used to love Cara Maria, but goddamn is she whiny this season

I've heard that Brad and Britni broke up. They were ok for awhile while filming but I guess once this season started airing, he saw the footage and wasn't happy with her behaviour, so they're done

Damn, Hunter and Ashley return, I like both, gonna be a strong team!

And Killer Kam really does think very highly of herself. Were people really gonna target Brad/Kyle and Joss/Sylvia anyway? Don't think so.

Guess I'm the only one still watching

Still watching, but the editing has been atrocious this Season

Show's a piece of shit!

I'm still watching

Yeah, I can’t look at myself in the mirror come Wednesday afternoon when I watch it. Some of these people are pretty reprehensible. Killa Queen kam-surprisingly, I think she is kinda hot, but can’t stand the third person and cockiness. Kyle has become quite the dickhead, which sucks because brad seems to have matured quite a bit since he got ktfo by Darrell

Totally agree. Bananas could have been paired with so many people-Wes, Sarah, Natalie, etc. Tony could have been paired with the skinny Dominican chick. Hell, there were plenty of options for CT. There are certain partners that absolutely handicap a team

Yeah, I can’t look at myself in the mirror come Wednesday afternoon when I watch it. Some of these people are pretty reprehensible. Killa Queen kam-surprisingly, I think she is kinda hot, but can’t stand the third person and cockiness. Kyle has become quite the dickhead, which sucks because brad seems to have matured quite a bit since he got ktfo by Darrell
Killer Kam was actually normal on last night’s episode. Hilarious watching Natalie and Kayleigh sit down to work out their differences and then end up hating each other even more with security almost ready to intervene

And gotta laugh at the “Lavender Ladies” shit-talking Cara on that rope challenge and then when it’s their turn, they end up falling

does Bananas own the show or something? Im so sick of him.

I stopped watching after Diem dieded. She was the soul of The Challenge.

Anyone else catch that never out someone who's in the closet PSA at the end of the episode LOL.

Also was that Zach it shows getting slammed to the ground in last week's episode?

Anyone else catch that never out someone who's in the closet PSA at the end of the episode LOL.

Also was that Zach it shows getting slammed to the ground in last week's episode?
Not sure who it is getting slammed. I know right after they show Zach with a busted up nose, but couldn't tell if it was Zach in that clip getting slammed

And yeah, who knew we need a PSA about outing people, that was funny

Zach looks like he lost 30 lbs since the last season. Did they start USADA testing these dudes?

I think Zach got older and less into working out like he did in college or right out, also he has gassed before in finals and challenges so he may be making a conscious choice to be less bulky and leaner.

Being huge can be a big advantage in daily challenges and also intimidation factor in avoiding eliminations, but it because a big hindrance in finals in most cases.

CT lost out on 2 finals he could have won if he had better cardio.

Back