Elections MTG files motion to oust Mike Johnson as Speaker

This is just a fund raising ploy by her. She wanted the cameras on her. She got it. Her base sees her grandstanding yet again, feigning “righteous” anger, and donates another million dollars they don’t have while they pay for food with food stamps.

You cant really both sides when its republicans who choose these inept people
Eh no, all throughout History the rise in incompetent fascism is unwaveringly preceded by complacent liberals who are remarkably tolerant of the abuse of democracy. They will let a misguided population elect an authoritarian "because Democracy" knowing full well the first thing that lunatic will do is dismantle democracy. They favor the donor class even as the donor class abuses institutions, and alienate people bold enough to act on the regulations that protect the institutions from infiltration. This gives voters the impression that their representatives feel if they wont elect them repeatedly, then they deserve the destruction they see themselves as the only barrier to.

Inevitably this alienates the electorate. If the US descends into MAGA buffoonery, a dismantled administrative State, full corporate rule, wage slavery, draconian laws meant to protect specific demographics and subjugate others, no one will get to go "hey, blame those guys."

The majority lead is down to 1 at this point. These clowns can’t afford to be sick or have an emergency on the day of any vote. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in November. I feel like they’re almost guaranteed to lose the house.
If your boss pulled up your metrics for your year-end review and you were at a 20% efficiency rate what do you think would happen? Just sayin'...

If your boss pulled up your metrics for your year-end review and you were at a 20% efficiency rate what do you think would happen? Just sayin'...

My boss would fire me. Let’s hope that enough Republican voters aren’t as dense as we think they are.

well there defiantly not the party cutting kids dicks off.
Parents can make the best choices for their own kids. Prenatal development isn't magic. There is such a thing as a hermaphrodite and there are varying degrees of abnormalities. Your stupid fucking view of God makes everyone either a man or a woman is... fucking stupid. And what a fucking joke all the whining you do about government overreach and you want to tell parents what they should do with their own kids. To put it succinctly... <3>

They should have never ousted Kevin McCarthy
To be honest I think the Democrats really shit the bed voting for Jeffries. Biden or Pelosi should have talked to a group of the most moderate Republicans and had them choose which among themselves they wanted all the Democrats to vote for. I get the idea of giving them enough rope to hang themselves but after so much progress to have another two years of disfunction seems like a couple of steps backwards.

To be honest I think the Democrats really shit the bed voting for Jeffries. Biden or Pelosi should have talked to a group of the most moderate Republicans and had them choose which among themselves they wanted all the Democrats to vote for. I get the idea of giving them enough rope to hang themselves but after so much progress to have another two years of disfunction seems like a couple of steps backwards.

i dont know how any other candidate would have gotten more votes from the democrats. all of the democrats voted for the honorable hakeem jeffries. the democrats were always going to vote for a democrat the the republicans are always going to vote for a republican. otherwise their constituents will remember that and punish them at the polls when their seats are up for grabs.

i dont know how any other candidate would have gotten more votes from the democrats. all of the democrats voted for the honorable hakeem jeffries. the democrats were always going to vote for a democrat the the republicans are always going to vote for a republican. otherwise their constituents will remember that and punish them at the polls when their seats are up for grabs.
They should have voted for a traditional Republican instead of a Democrat. Look at the sorry state of affairs we're in now with TR7MP taking over the RNC. These radicals are now committee chairmen and doing fuck all but smear campaigns.

They should have voted for a traditional Republican instead of a Democrat. Look at the sorry state of affairs we're in now with TR7MP taking over the RNC. These radicals are now committee chairmen and doing fuck all but smear campaigns.

that might be career suicide for a democrat to vote for a republican. they were always gonna go for one of their own.

now if the republicans want to reach across the aisle, they could have voted for the honorable hakeem jeffries.

that might be career suicide for a democrat to vote for a republican. they were always gonna go for one of their own.

now if the republicans want to reach across the aisle, they could have voted for the honorable hakeem jeffries.
It's suicide either way but Democrats were the ones that should have made the sacrifice being the minority.

It's suicide either way but Democrats were the ones that should have made the sacrifice being the minority.

they aint sacrificing nothing.

after the republicans boot their next leader, they can always feel free to give hakeem jeffries their vote. i mean out of 20 or so speaker votes, all but two of them resulted in the democrat hakeem jeffries receiving the most amount of votes.

they aint sacrificing nothing.

after the republicans boot their next leader, they can always feel free to give hakeem jeffries their vote. i mean out of 20 or so speaker votes, all but two of them resulted in the democrat hakeem jeffries receiving the most amount of votes.
That's basically getting the most pats on the back if you aren't getting an official win. What a fucking shitshow we've had since the midterms. I'd rather have Mitt Romney than the tools we've had as speaker and the jokers they've assigned as committee chairs.

That's basically getting the most pats on the back if you aren't getting an official win. What a fucking shitshow we've had since the midterms. I'd rather have Mitt Romney than the tools we've had as speaker and the jokers they've assigned as committee chairs.

to hell with all of those pie-eating jabroni's. the rock for the people's speaker. he will electrify the house of congress.

This is why votes should be completely anonymous. I know it would be pretty telling but they're politicians...they could style it out if they were too afraid to tell anyone they've jumped ship. And the thing is, it isn't denying the entire party. Just an instance.

Seeing Tim kissing Captain Bonespurs's ass was...I need ear and eye bleach. The majority are in it to keep their careers. Husband and I know who we won't be voting for but there's probably households who will either lie or keep it to themselves who they vote for...as well it should be.

Last edited:
This is why votes should be completely anonymous.

fuck that. hold them accountable to their votes. if someones gonna talk a big game about shit like securing the border and then vote against the very bills intended on doing just that, they shouldnt be doing it in secret.

gotta keep em accountable. can't just have them pretend to stand for something and then just vote the other way. imagine just how more fake these people would be if their votes were anonymous. not only would they be voting against the kind of interests that they got elected for, but afterwards if they were ever called out on it they would just straight up bullshit everyone and say to their constituents "that's not how i voted." and they'd have to just take these politicians on their word because if the votes are anonymous its not like they could prove they didn't really vote for that.

anonymous votes would just remove whatever accountability is left from slimy politicians.

it's bad enough that many of them try to take credit for bills that passed that they voted against, but just imagine if it was all hidden ballots. suddenly lauren boebert and gym jordan would be patting themselves on the back for their awesome track record when it comes to getting shit done for the american people, even though to this day i dont know if they've managed to sign their names onto any bills that have passed through the house and senate yet.

Last edited:
fuck that. hold them accountable to their votes. if someones gonna talk a big game about shit like securing the border and then vote against the very bills intended on doing just that, they shouldnt be doing it in secret.

gotta keep em accountable. can't just have them pretend to stand for something and then just vote the other way. imagine just how more fake these people would be if their votes were anonymous. not only would they be voting against the kind of interests that they got elected for, but afterwards if they were ever called out on it they would just straight up bullshit everyone and say to their constituents "that's not how i voted." and they'd have to just take these politicians on their word because if the votes are anonymous its not like they could prove they didn't really vote for that.

anonymous votes would just remove whatever accountability is left from slimy politicians.

it's bad enough that many of them try to take credit for bills that passed that they voted against, but just imagine if it was all hidden ballots. suddenly lauren boebert and gym jordan would be patting themselves on the back for their awesome track record when it comes to getting shit done for the american people, even though to this day i dont know if they've managed to sign their names onto any bills that have passed through the house and senate yet.
I agree, because I have the strength to stand by my convictions and views. But, and I use this as an example, the people who have thrown crap at Bonespurs a'la Ted Cruz etc haven't had the bollocks to go against him and have ended up endorsing him. I don't like it one little bit either but if it was anonymous and they didn't have the fear of being publicly shamed things could be different. I'm not a coward so I would be fine with it being public, the same can't be said for everyone.

Oh and Guttlerslut Boebart taking credit for something she voted against...she won by a very slim margin, and has since been chased out of town.

The plan you propose is dead on the water from the Republican side because it presupposes that the Democrats would be able to find enough moderate Republicans willing to implement it.

If there was any Republican in the current Congress willing to go along with a plan like this, we wouldn't be seeing so many of them resigning or not seeking reelection. The minute they did what you propose, a million MAGAs would jump out of the woodwork to primary them.

Back