Ms13 threaten to kill cops....

Weird how conscience correlates negatively with poverty.

Like, it's so strange how active gang members can become world famous rappers and suddenly be able to stop killing people and slinging dope.

I'm probably imagining things.

lol they make things worse by promoting it. No shame Trotsky, no shame!!

Plenty of poor people are good and don't rape, murder, steal and sell drugs.

stop smoking, snorting, injecting and eating the shit that brings cartels and gangs money, and the gangs will go away. Fuck sticks talk a good game about wanting to 'fight crime' then sit around blazing 420 or getting ecstasy hits at a club. where do you think that shits coming from and where the money you spent is going?

lol they make things worse by promoting it. No shame Trotsky, no shame!!

Plenty of poor people are good and don't rape, murder, steal and sell drugs.

So, to be clear, if members of the lowest class/caste are 10x more likely to commit crime, that's because they have 10x less conscience? Or are 10x worse people on average? Or is it just like a simple off/on deal where they are just 10x more likely to have no conscience?

I just want to make sure I understand your (very layered and comprehensive, no doubt) perspective.

stop smoking, snorting, injecting and eating the shit that brings cartels and gangs money, and the gangs will go away. Fuck sticks talk a good game about wanting to 'fight crime' then sit around blazing 420 or getting ecstasy hits at a club. where do you think that shits coming from and where the money you spent is going?

Sure people need to stop doing drugs, but those rotten people will still exist and look for other ways to make money in a dishonest way. Could you imagine if they put all that time and energy into making their country great again?

So, to be clear, if members of the lowest class/caste are 10x more likely to commit crime, that's because they have 10x less conscience? Or are 10x worse people on average? Or is it just like a simple off/on deal where they are just 10x more likely to have no conscience?

I just want to make sure I understand your (very layered and comprehensive, no doubt) perspective.
<JagsKiddingMe>

If I were to suddenly become poor, I would not rape, steal, murder or sell drugs. That clear enough for you?

Lol at the bitter posters that liked your post. No shame.

If I were to suddenly become poor, I would not rape, steal, murder or sell drugs. That clear enough for you?

Uhh....no? Because you have no idea what you'd do if you were poor or were born into more desperate circumstances. During most economic downturns, criminality increases. Do you think those new criminals would have openly said/admitted before the downturn "if I become poor, I'm going to become a criminal." Of course not. And, if they had, they means they were exceptional self-aware: something you are not.

Your view is, as always, completely simplistic.

Also, I would peg you as someone who would earn their coin by renting our their poop shoot to lonely Johns, but that's just a behavioral analysis.

Lol at the bitter posters that liked your post. No shame.

Why are you right-wingers so insecure and whiny that you cry when people like my posts/posts that disagree with you? You don't see me belly aching when fuckwits like your posts.

EDIT: Also, you completely tucked tail on the question of if people in the lowest class are 10x worse people, have 10x less conscience, or are 10x more likely to have no conscience.

Who needs personal responsibility when you have America to blame for your actions!

Americas make and sell drugs better.
420 is practially legal, exclusively u.s. now.
It's all heroin and fentanyl

Uhh....no? Because you have no idea what you'd do if you were poor or were born into more desperate circumstances. During most economic downturns, criminality increases. Do you think those new criminals would have openly said/admitted before the downturn "if I become poor, I'm going to become a criminal." Of course not. And, if they had, they means they were exceptional self-aware: something you are not.

Your view is, as always, completely simplistic.

Also, I would peg you as someone who would earn their coin by renting our their poop shoot to lonely Johns, but that's just a behavioral analysis.

Why are you right-wingers so insecure and whiny that you cry when people like my posts/posts that disagree with you? You don't see me belly aching when fuckwits like your posts.

EDIT: Also, you completely tucked tail on the question of if people in the lowest class are 10x worse people, have 10x less conscience, or are 10x more likely to have no conscience.
<{cruzshake}>
Calm down Trotsky.

Yes, I do know exactly what I would and wouldn't do. Not only do I know in my heart that I would never do those vile and disgusting things, I also believe in God and he has taught me to never go down that dark path.

Some people are weak and give in to temptation which is why crime increases.

I didn't cry, I laughed. Probably shouldn't have since it's triggering and rustling.

<{cruzshake}>
Calm down Trotsky.

Yes, I do know exactly what I would and wouldn't do. Not only do I know in my heart that I would never do those vile and disgusting things, I also believe in God and he has taught me to never go down that dark path.

Some people are weak and give in to temptation which is why crime increases.

So you're an idiot with no self-awareness. I was hoping you'd give me a new insight.

I didn't cry, I laughed. Probably shouldn't have since it's triggering and rustling.

No, you're crying big, heavy tears that people are liking posts making fun of you.

That's all you right wingers do: make shitty comments, post GIFs, and soak your pillows with tears about how the kids at school are mean to you. Oh, and complain about THE LIBRUL MODZ.

So you're an idiot with no self-awareness. I was hoping you'd give me a new insight.

No, you're crying big, heavy tears that people are liking posts making fun of you.

That's all you right wingers do: make shitty comments, post GIFs, and soak your pillows with tears about how the kids at school are mean to you. Oh, and complain about THE LIBRUL MODZ.
<JagsKiddingMe>

I know exactly who I am. I am a good person that would never do any of those vile and disgusting things no matter what my income level was. I wouldn't even do it if I was starving. Also this life is too short and it would be foolish to throw eternity away by engaging in those things.

Trotsky, can you for once stop spreading angry lies.

You would have to be crazy as shit to be a cop in El Salvador.

The thing that always amazes me is that even with all the crackdowns and investigations, it’s still unknown who the real boss of ms13 is.

Well just like Mexico most are corrupt

Ms 13

13th letter in alphabet is M Or la eme

Mexican mafia

Any Hispanic gang is either with mm = 13 or noestra familia = 14

Democrats are soft on crime.

The riots in Ferguson, Missouri was a golden opportunity for Obama to shine as he had all the more reason to call upon the FBI and federal agencies to collaborate with the local authorities on-scene. The local leadership could have even still held positional authority as they reported on-scene first, and Obama would have been the hero. Instead he chose to do nothing, because he could care less about the state and city police.

The riots in Ferguson, Missouri was a golden opportunity for Obama to shine as he had all the more reason to call upon the FBI and federal agencies to collaborate with the local authorities on-scene. The local leadership could have even still held positional authority as they reported on-scene first, and Obama would have been the hero. Instead he chose to do nothing, because he could care less about the state and city police.

To be fair, he’s in a really, really tough spot on that.

He’s the first black president, to turn around and cut his own people down is a big thing to ask him to do.

Could he have turned it into a historic moment calling for the reformation of urban black culture. Yes, but again, it’s a really tough spot, and not something I think any non black person can understand. (and keep in mind when I say that, I hate just about everything sjw). He’s only human.

More at 10

Time-zone bigot.

tumblr_md8goekI6N1rtxen9o1_400.gif

Well just like Mexico most are corrupt

Ms 13

13th letter in alphabet is M Or la eme

Mexican mafia

Any Hispanic gang is either with mm = 13 or noestra familia = 14

MS13 are salvadorians i'm sure there are some other central american nationalities thrown in but the majority of the maras are salvadorians.

Back