Moving to Brazil on 05/06/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the engagement Gerbil! I did not see that coming but thanks for sharing that moment with everyone.

Congrats man!!!! I always get exited to see your updates and was totally surprised. Very cool man!!!

Great news Gerbil!!! I think one day you are going to be really glad that you have documented all of these great moments in your life and can look back at them.

Great news Gerbil!!! I think one day you are going to be really glad that you have documented all of these great moments in your life and can look back at them.

I think about this fact frequently and I am indeed glad to be documenting it.

the photo of the proposal is fkn epic!

congrats mate, thats a huge moment in your life & i'm stoked we could all share it with you

Congrats Gerbil! You just can't beat that scenery. And also, thanks for making us all look bad. *hopes his fiancee never finds this thread*

Just discovered this thread, and sorry if this post is meaningless, but I really love this blog, I've been reading it for the last hour now. I've been wanting to go to Brazil for awhile now. I am currently in Thailand and I am planning to go either next year or 2012. This thread is awesome, I've learned so much, and been really entertained by the stories.

Just discovered this thread, and sorry if this post is meaningless, but I really love this blog, I've been reading it for the last hour now. I've been wanting to go to Brazil for awhile now. I am currently in Thailand and I am planning to go either next year or 2012. This thread is awesome, I've learned so much, and been really entertained by the stories.

The post is not meaningless. Thanks for the encouragement and I'm glad you enjoy the thread.

Keep reading and if you have any questions about coming to Brazil let me know I'll help you out.

Just read through all the whole thread, took about 5 days. Keep us updated on how creatine helps or doesn't help with your recovery and strength. Great thread btw.

I just finished reading this thread. This thread is more interesting to read than most books. Seems like I am reading a fiction book about someones life. Congrats on getting married, seemed like yesterday you were banging Monica and the other girl. You blogs have inspired me to train harder. If youre ever in Sacramento let me know

I just finished reading this thread. This thread is more interesting to read than most books. Seems like I am reading a fiction book about someones life. Congrats on getting married, seemed like yesterday you were banging Monica and the other girl. You blogs have inspired me to train harder. If youre ever in Sacramento let me know

this got a legit LoL out of me. I should be visiting Sacramento when I come home, if my parents still live there.

I just lol'd also. HOpe to hear some more interesting blogs about your life.

Congratulations on your engagement, and an entertaining thread. Are you guys going to be engaged at a distance? Or is she planning on joining you for awhile in Rio?

Congratulations on your engagement, and an entertaining thread. Are you guys going to be engaged at a distance? Or is she planning on joining you for awhile in Rio?

Would also like to know this.

also...

im not sure if iv missed posts or whatnot but this lady you just proposed to....who is she..where did you meet, how long have you known her!?!??!?!

congrats dude. man you are in for a hard time. I mean not much will beat that proposal :p

some flowers won't cut it for future birthdays and anniversaries

It will be a distance engagement. Let us hope that I'm not here forever LoL.

Would also like to know this.

also...

im not sure if iv missed posts or whatnot but this lady you just proposed to....who is she..where did you meet, how long have you known her!?!??!?!

I did post all about Megan and how we dated when I returned from Brazil last time. We spent a lot of time together (basically every day) for the first couple of months after I got back and then we moved in together. We had been living together for a little over 3 months before I came here (although for all intents and purposes we were living together for the 4 months before that too).

For those who really care, I met her on Plentyoffish.com a dating site while I was still in Brazil. I was looking for some people to hang out with when I got home and it turned into more than either of us had bargained for.

congrats dude. man you are in for a hard time. I mean not much will beat that proposal :p

some flowers won't cut it for future birthdays and anniversaries

It's true, I'm in trouble :D

One of my co-workers got married recently. Right before he tied the knot, he had to take his car to the mechanic. While he was waiting for his repair, he mentioned to the mechanic that he was getting married. The mechanic said in Korean, "Why do you want to do that? There are quicker ways to Hell if you want to get there. Just last night my wife beat me, because I came home drunk".

You look happy in those pictures, congratulations.

It will be a distance engagement. Let us hope that I'm not here forever LoL.

I did post all about Megan and how we dated when I returned from Brazil last time. We spent a lot of time together (basically every day) for the first couple of months after I got back and then we moved in together. We had been living together for a little over 3 months before I came here (although for all intents and purposes we were living together for the 4 months before that too).

For those who really care, I met her on Plentyoffish.com a dating site while I was still in Brazil. I was looking for some people to hang out with when I got home and it turned into more than either of us had bargained for.

It's true, I'm in trouble :D

So, I'm guessing Monica's available then? I'm kidding bro.

But seriously, what ever happened with that... Do you guys still keep in touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back