Mousasi might be victim of trump's antics

I thought the heavies were bad.

Holy shit the WR. It's like I died and was born again in a troll paradise.

They're so dumb.

Yeah, amazing how many experts on foreign countries exist despite having never left the hick town they grew up in.

Iran is on the banned list but Saudi Arabia is not lol. Lets all think about that for a second.

Persians are a lot more peaceful than Arabs. Sunni Arabs are the problem. Shia persians are peaceful.

Also, 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

So this isn't a "Muslim ban" and is simply a temporary ban on a small number of countries with problems of war and terrorism? And Obama was on board with similar plans?

And hundreds of millions of Muslims world wide are not affected? Including SA?

So this is an overreaction by the left? Makes sense.

Lets think about that for a second.

Mouse is trying to duck Weirdman

It saddens me that people have this hate and idiocy

Hate on who exactly? I'm sorry that I wanted the United States to know who comes into the Country... I know the Obama Administration allowed plenty of non-vetted Syrian's into the Country. Not to mention funding those terrorists groups. Obama dropping another 5 billion in their pocket before he got tossed out.

Thank god Hillary isn't President. WW3 would have started already.

I'm going to use the salty liberal tears to season my USDA grade A steak tonight

is-this-meme-racist-full.jpg

So this isn't a "Muslim ban" and is simply a temporary ban on a small number of countries with problems of war and terrorism? And Obama was on board with similar plans?

And hundreds of millions of Muslims world wide are not affected? Including SA?

So this is an overreaction by the left? Makes sense.

Lets think about that for a second.

Meh, its more that its just a stupid ass publicity stunt by Trump pandering to scared yokels. The fact that people are still allowed from countries like Saudi Arabia (which has produced more terrorists) shows how little thought was put into it. All this does is piss people off (which maybe is the goal).

Sounds like America.

Should be noted only like 24% of eligble voters voted for trump. We're basically fucked because with the money in politics, unless you're willing to serve the interests of the super rich it's extremely unlikely you can compete with the candidates who are that recieve like a billion dollars to put into their campaign.

Also because we're apathetic as fuck.

Only like 15-20% of the country are hateful ignorant fucks.

LOL@ people who get corralled like cattle into "left" and "right"....congratulations, you've been divided and conquered. Yay!

I thought Trump said that Christians are immune to this law? Mousasi is an orthodox Armenian christian.

Iran is on the banned list but Saudi Arabia is not lol. Lets all think about that for a second.

Persians are a lot more peaceful than Arabs. Sunni Arabs are the problem. Shia persians are peaceful.

Also, 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.
Ashura Day: Why Shia Muslims mutilate themselves & their children (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Weidman will be glad he voted for Trump.

Saved himself a beating.
They should just put this fight as the main event in the UK.

Lazy hispanics ko'ing and retiring Trump supporters has gone too far!

cowboy-cerrone-is-pro-union-pro-trump-and-pushing-people-to-vote.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back