Mousasi might be victim of trump's antics

lol remember moose on the mma hour saying he hoped trump would get in cause itd be funny?

Silly tact to take.

Yeah the "real facts" are that his family secretly hates him. lol

Kids don't hate fathers like that.

You're the one implying that he has an "adoring" wife

{<jordan}

The "real facts" are you don't know and I don't know.

Iran is on the banned list but Saudi Arabia is not lol. Lets all think about that for a second.

Persians are a lot more peaceful than Arabs. Sunni Arabs are the problem. Shia persians are peaceful.

Also, 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

Pakistan is also not on the list, neither is Lebanon, presumably that's where 'Hammas' sets up shop, you'd think Trump would ban Lebanon as well because of that alone,...

Mousasi ducking weidman. Should of known this would happen, slippery gypsey iranian

You're a weird fuck.

Insults usually occur when someone makes you feel dumb and you don't have an intelligent response.

But that's okay.

Keep spreading your "Alternative Facts" about his "adoring" wife and "wonderful" family who don't give a flying fuck about you or yours. Lol

Insults usually occur when someone makes you feel dumb and you don't have an intelligent response.

But that's okay.

Keep spreading your "Alternative Facts" about his "adoring" wife and "wonderful" family who don't give a flying fuck about you or yours. Lol
Something's off about you. You come across as mentally unstable.

Something's off about you. You come across as mentally unstable.

raw

raw

bork1}<3>bork1}

But do you notice how this percentage makes most of the noise? Regardless of type of ignorance, they are always the loudest.

Well ignorant people are often loud. But I disagree at this point. Trump already has a negative approval rating which is the fastest in poll taking history. America had the largest protest in history the day after his election although it was a womans march it was mostly aimed at Trumps new policies.

There is a massive push back against trump.

Iran is on the banned list but Saudi Arabia is not lol. Lets all think about that for a second.

Persians are a lot more peaceful than Arabs. Sunni Arabs are the problem. Shia persians are peaceful.

Also, 90% of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.
This guy knows his shit!

Man that sucks. Really hope don't fall apart.

don't you feel pathetic about hating someone so much?

but I bet you have posters in your wall of hillary and bernie. and that's pathetic

I don't care much for politicians, but picking on people with little brains and Trump fetishes is fun.

So this isn't a "Muslim ban" and is simply a temporary ban on a small number of countries with problems of war and terrorism? And Obama was on board with similar plans?

And hundreds of millions of Muslims world wide are not affected? Including SA?

So this is an overreaction by the left? Makes sense.

Lets think about that for a second.
serious question, are you retarded?

What does my post have to do with Obama?

If he banned countries with problems of war and terrorism then why didn't he ban Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tunisia?

Orlando shooter: Afghan

NY bomber: Afghan

Boston Marathon Bombers: Chechen

San Bernardino shooters: Pakistani/Saudis

9/11 hijackers: Saudis

Non of those countries were banned. Think about it.

Back