Mousasi-"Correia, she sucks! She's a terrible Fighter

How can you hate this

giphy.gif
like an overweight kid trying to jump rope

Bc I think your full of shit and just made that story up to have something to talk about... really your friend puked in his
Mouth over that? Dumbest shit I've read on here in awhile.... what are you fucking 12... View attachment 231151
If I was trying to troll a guy I've never met at 6:50AM on sherdog over the romantic preferences of his friend, I wouldn't bring age up my little deluded friend :p But I am happy you took the time to make an attempt :)

If I was trying to troll a guy I've never met at 6:50AM on sherdog over the romantic preferences of his friend, I wouldn't bring age up my little deluded friend :p But I am happy you took the time to make an attempt :)
Still don't believe you, told a shitty story and got called out on it.... don't make shit up, that's all

Thanks for saying what we all think, Moose. Now the only one who gets dubbs is Mousasi.
"Bethe fucking sucks, terrible, arrogant ho!"-Gegard Mousasi c/o Kenny Florian

Womens division could be spiced up if they could be topless or perhaps start bouts in 2 piece bikinis or suitable lingerie

Still don't believe you, told a shitty story and got called out on it.... don't make shit up, that's all
It's true. I also have a friend who told me he spanked it watching the replay of Holm kicking Ronda Rousey in the head. Got some sick friends man

Back