Mousasi-"Correia, she sucks! She's a terrible Fighter

I would love to disagree with Mousasi...

But sadly, he has a (trollish) point here.

Correia is terrible, started serious fighting very late, has no discernible skills or athletic chops (speed, strength, scrambling, agility, whatever).

And yet she is able to, at very least, make it to decision with some very solidly skilled ladies.

It is a bit embarrassing for WMMA.

I'd rather watch WMMA than Mousasi fight. The dudes boring as shit.

He better be careful with the smack talk, Bethe may punch him in the mouth and bust his lip...you know those Brazilian female fighters got a temper when it comes to shit talking

He is right that she isn't that great. She is tough though. You have to respect that. The overall level of WMMA isn't that great, but I do like watching the top fighters. For example, how can you not love watching JJ fight?

Finally showing his true colors. I actually defended him when he made those racist comments after the Urijah Hall fight. I didn't believe a professional fighter would stoop to that level. No wonder he hardly ever used to speak. When he opens his mouth nothing comes out except crass unintelligible trash. But here he is, p4p the most classless and immature fighter in the UFC.

Last edited:
He's right. It's not normal for grown men to like watching women fight, it totally goes against our natural instincts. It's kind of like seeing two dudes making out, I've got nothing against gays and think they should be free to what they want, but the natural gut reaction to seeing it is to be grossed out. It's the same with girls fighting, it's just not nice to see. That's just how it is.

Is he wrong about Beth? The vast majority of Sherdog has been saying this about her. No disrespect to her of course. I am sure she's a hard working person and I do believe she have some talent. But unfortunately she is a byproduct of the UFC going wild with hyping up Ronda's next opponent as world beaters.

Last edited:
Buuuullshit. If you keep up with WMMA you would know Bethe has ZERO chance of winning against Holm. She's a tough broad and that's it. She has no technique, no power, just a big butt.

Holm has had what, one good performance? Very beatable

MOusasi better watch what he says or avoid the fighter's retreat. Bethe might demand respect.

He better be careful with the smack talk, Bethe may punch him in the mouth and bust his lip...you know those Brazilian female fighters got a temper when it comes to shit talking
giphy.gif

Hes right but he shouldnt say stuff like this... hes not being a company man.
At the moment he doesnt have a contract so he isnt a company man anyway...

And besides that, all those "political correct fighters" are boring as hell. It's good that fighters speak up their mind.

What? Why do you care about my friend's taste in women?
Bc I think your full of shit and just made that story up to have something to talk about... really your friend puked in his
Mouth over that? Dumbest shit I've read on here in awhile.... what are you fucking 12... IMG_0326.GIF

Back