Most overlooked top ten fighter?

Kamaru Usman is far, far better than people give him credit for. He's boring for sure, but his wrestling is superb.

Raphael Assuncao

will be volkanovski when he stops elkins!

Easily Eddie Alvarez. The dudes been Champ everywhere he's fought, yet people only bring up the Conor fight. It's sad, Eddie is easily Top 5 Lightweight ever.
he should of lost to mc 2x but got lucky and won boring decions vs pettis and gil ,cowboy pretty much exposed him but he did beat rda.

will be volkanovski when he stops elkins!

GTFO... the American zombie will not stop

Bektic fans, MJ fans, and now volkanovski fans are going to witness why Elkins will be champ.. volkanovski has never had a fight in America and Elkins is the best wrestler in the 145 division.

You'll be on the Elkins train when he ud's, but more than likely, stops volkanovski

Aljamain, Font, Volkoknovski, Felder, Oliviera, Usman, Magny, Masdival, Branch, Latifi, OSP, Blaydes, Volkov, AA

santiago-ponzinibbio-ufc-on-fox-19.jpg

Seems to be the forgotten man in the WW division, but he's on a 6 fight win streak derailing hype trains left and right on his way to the top 10. Colby, Usman, Till, and now Edwards are getting all the talk as the "future" of the division, but Ponzi might be better than them all.

Outstanding choice, very potent striker

Who is the current most overlooked top ten fighter?

My vote goes to Darren "the damage" Elkins

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_500.gif

The media act like this guy doesn't even exist and the company keeps giving him dangerous, but fairly unknown fighters.

Elkins is on an incredible run but its clear the UFC isn't interested in him entering the title picture.

I find myself rooting for him based on his sheer mental fortitude and the fact that he keeps getting blown off despite getting the job done.

Ehm, what was the name of that guy?
Shit, I always forget him.

Assuncao. Beat TJ once, lost the rematch, is now counted out as Garbrandt is seen as the only contender.

Overall I would say many of he guys who once were big contenders, but then lost, are easily looked past as hasbeens.
But they could come back and take the belt at any time.

I think Ilir is on the cusp of being recognized. With one more top10 win I think he'd become a name people talked about.

However, I must say he rarely looks great throughout an entire fight, seems he is quite often predictable (the reason he was KO'd by Bader) and can tend to get pushed back by his opponent a bit too easily at times (like in the OSP fight)

But maybe I'm looking at him with overly critical eyes cause I'm swedish and I'm always so cared of our guys losing.

Back