Most overlooked top ten fighter?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who is the current most overlooked top ten fighter?

My vote goes to Darren "the damage" Elkins

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_500.gif

The media act like this guy doesn't even exist and the company keeps giving him dangerous, but fairly unknown fighters.

Last edited:
elkin took a hellacious beating in that mirsad fight .. trying to remember if he was getting worked in the johnson an bermudez fight... he's one of those dudes you have to kill with a pipe wrench to ensure a win...

Who is the current most overlooked top ten fighter?

My vote goes to Darren "the damage" Elkins

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_500.gif

The media act like this guy doesn't even exist and the company keeps giving him dangerous, but fairly unknown fighters.

Was about to mention Elkins but we all know how dangerous he is .

Moicano is vastly underrated as well as Cejudo. Gillespie and Dominic Reyes should be a top 10

I think it was Curtis Blaydes, but after turning Overeem's head into burger meat, he's finally getting some respect.

Paulo Costa has to be up there. Dude has it all. The look and 11 finishes in 11 fights.

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

I think it was Curtis Blaydes, but after turning Overeem's head into burger meat, he's finally getting some respect.

Paulo Costa has to be up there. Dude has it all. The look and 11 finishes in 11 fights.

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

Costa looks like a "smaller" mark kerr.. those kicks to the body on rabbi hendricks... poor big pig had no chance...

Easily Eddie Alvarez. The dudes been Champ everywhere he's fought, yet people only bring up the Conor fight. It's sad, Eddie is easily Top 5 Lightweight ever.

Solid picks. That GIF doesn’t show the body kick that Costa landed before that finish, but it was nasty. Ughh..

Assuncao is another great pick. I think he’s a top 5 caliber fighter in a shark tank of a division, but people rarely say his name.

Edit. Just took a look at the bantam weight rankings (ufc.com), Assuncao is ranked 3rd behind TJ Dillashaw, Carbrandt and Cruz! It’s crazy that no one talks about him.

I also saw he has a fight coming up with #11 ranked Rob Font on 7th of july. Noice.

Last edited:
Solid picks. That GIF doesn’t show the body kick that Costa landed before that finish, but it was nasty. Ughh..

Assuncao is another great pick. I think he’s a top 5 caliber fighter in a shark tank of a division, but people rarely say his name.

Edit. Just took a look at the bantam weight rankings (ufc.com), Assuncao is ranked 3rd behind TJ Dillashaw, Carbrandt and Cruz! It’s crazy that no one talks about him.

I also saw he has a fight coming up with #11 ranked Rob Font on 7th of july. Noice.

Costa's also fighting Uriah Hall on the same card. Should be brutal. Someone's gonna bleed!

<{JustBleed}>

I think Assuncao doesn't get mentioned as much because of his long layoffs.

This Irish kid. Forgot his name.. Conor McGrugget I think.

Back