Most delusional fanbase in mma ?

tumblr_p6w862dhOO1wyspnlo2_500.gif
f75a1199ca2f3d07aa12c35e8aa234273118d141_hq.gif

Valentina Shevchenko fanboys
For what reason ? She won the second amanda fight and fought at her walking weight where he almsot become champion also is a 17x muay thai world champion i think and one of the best if not the best wmma fighter . btw 95 % of WMMA Sucks

They make her out to be this invincible destroyer but the reality is she's a pillow-fisted point-fighter who hasn't destroyed anyone in the UFC outside of a debuting crackhead. Now they're demanding that she be handed the belt at 125 because it's current champion (who got the belt only 5 months ago) is rehabbing injuries.

btw 95 % of WMMA Sucks

That's pretty generous, I would say 98%.

Joe Rogan was a once in lifetime delusional ronda's dickrider before ish ish kicked her head

Never forget him saying she could beat 50% of the UFC BW men and at the very peak of her hype and career I thought he was completely fucking retarded

wtf? Mous very possibly coulda won the ufc strap and fatboy kevin is gonna fight for the belt a weight class above the one he belongs in. What about fans who are delusional about how good fighters are?
Mousasi got owned by Jacare, had to avenge that horrible loss to Uriah Hall, and Shlemenko slapped him around in that gift decision. If you can't make weight then that's not your weight class. He was also owned by Weidman.

These guys' fanbases act like all the other fighters in the division are cans and then are nowhere to be found when they lose. They get one halfway decent win(or not so decent like Jacare) and then the rest of the top 10 besides them is back to being shit. Of course after they have had some time to lick their wounds but they refuse to ever eat crow. Pftttt.

<DisgustingHHH>

McNugget fanboys quiet since bus/coke incident :)

There are lots of fanbases, particularly of popular and hyped fighters, that have some very vocal and very delusional guys among them. But I guess the proportionally most delusional fanbase, also in relation to the achievements, are the fans of the Diaz brothers. They make them look like championship material when they were only ever gatekeepers even during their prime and they seem to buy into all their excuses and all their hood gibberish.
Of course I'm only talking about the worst of their fans, not Diaz fans per se.

Do you even Strikeforce you shill?

The "boxing is the new kung fu" fanbase.

Back