Most delusional fanbase in mma ?

30% Usman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here are some
Shogun fanboys : They talk all day about how shogun will become champ next year , they are high-level dreamers
Conor fanboys : What can i say about them ? They are the worst fans ever, I swear that somebody said to me conor beat the shit out of jon jones if they ever fought , they still think that conor is going to fight again , if you ask them who wins in boxing conor or golovkin they say King Conor by first round KO , they thought that conor was going to beat floyd lol
Fedor fanboys:I heard somebody here say that fedor will ko ngannou and stipe in 2018 , fedor for sure is an all-time great and top 5 goat but his best days are clearly behind him
And woodley fans would be delusional for sure if he would have any lol

F U!

WE SHOGUN FANS ARE AMAZING

There are lots of fanbases, particularly of popular and hyped fighters, that have some very vocal and very delusional guys among them. But I guess the proportionally most delusional fanbase, also in relation to the achievements, are the fans of the Diaz brothers. They make them look like championship material when they were only ever gatekeepers even during their prime and they seem to buy into all their excuses and all their hood gibberish.
Of course I'm only talking about the worst of their fans, not Diaz fans per se.

I mean, Fedor could possibly make a UFC run in the swansong of his career.

I’ll settle for Bellator OWGP champ, though.

Here are some
Shogun fanboys : They talk all day about how shogun will become champ next year , they are high-level dreamers
Conor fanboys : What can i say about them ? They are the worst fans ever, I swear that somebody said to me conor beat the shit out of jon jones if they ever fought , they still think that conor is going to fight again , if you ask them who wins in boxing conor or golovkin they say King Conor by first round KO , they thought that conor was going to beat floyd lol
Fedor fanboys:I heard somebody here say that fedor will ko ngannou and stipe in 2018 , fedor for sure is an all-time great and top 5 goat but his best days are clearly behind him
And woodley fans would be delusional for sure if he would have any lol

Thing about Shogun fans, I being one is that none of us really believe that he will do that. Its really just support for a favorite fighter and hope. I doubt that any actually think he will win the title.

Forgot about khabib fans they are delusional af too , they think that tony was scared of khabib and injured himself

Nick Diaz fans will tell you he's never really lost a fight

Mousasi. Gastelum.
wtf? Mous very possibly coulda won the ufc strap and fatboy kevin is gonna fight for the belt a weight class above the one he belongs in. What about fans who are delusional about how good fighters are?

Joe Rogan was a once in lifetime delusional ronda's dickrider before ish ish kicked her head

It will get wastelanded..... just like this one.
Its normal come on guys its normal
anderson-silva-banned-substance-normal-e1510358558615.jpg

I get that a lot of it is tongue in cheek, but the Platinum Nation stuff is rather annoying.

Back