Most blatant use of wolf tickets?

It has to be Diaz vs GSP because Dana and GSP were cutting promo that it was going to be a brutal fight but Diaz himself actually used the term "wolf tickets" a lot saying GSP wasn't a "hitter" and was just going to lay on him. Which is exactly what happened.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor will be a competitive fight and it's very much any mans fight to win.

LOL and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you believe that.

To be fair its crazy to me that no matter how much the cummunator was made fun of on sherdog. That he's still in the ufc I mean he kinda won that night if you think about it.

GSP talking about how he was gonna put a brutal beatdown on Diaz. I think that's actually the fight where "wolf tickets" became a meme on here.

There is alot of it latley, on these pressers, its ridicoulus, all of a sudden everyone hates eachother.
I mean chiesa and kevin lee...out of nowhere!?
The funkmaster is also dying for attention
Amanda nunez and valentinas broken english exchange was probably the most embarising.
Gus is also an attention whore, crying about jones and what not but it doesnt go well with his so 'stoic' and all sportsmanship persona.

It's true. UFC was bought for $4.2bilion that is worth more than all the football(soccer) teams in the world combined.

CM Punk vs Mickey Gall was bigger than any world cup.

Funny thing is the NFL makes more than twice that much in just one season

Liddell vs Horn 2 the actual event was good though they just hyped the fuck out of Horn who should've stayed at 185.

DC vs Cummins shouldn't have been sanctioned.

It has to be Diaz vs GSP because Dana and GSP were cutting promo that it was going to be a brutal fight but Diaz himself actually used the term "wolf tickets" a lot saying GSP wasn't a "hitter" and was just going to lay on him. Which is exactly what happened.

I don't know about GSP not being a hitter. Look at fights where he defended the belt against Penn and Fitch.

But I agree completely that Diaz/Gsp is the GOAT wolf ticket due to sheer word repetition of the phrase wolf tickets leading into that fight.

I had never heard that term up to that point and I feel a lot fellow sherdoggers dodnt either cause it was all the rage on here in 2013 as thought we were intrigued by its novelty.

Hilarious. And really such a quintessential Diaz thing to say.

Close second to Cummins and DC though where the nature of the situation really made it so UFC was scrambling to make DC vs a quick replacement who'd never fought in the UFC before marketable. It was transparent, it was fabricated but it was also kind of funny and entertaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back