Most blatant use of wolf tickets?

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
ill start.

May 4, 2015 - Patrick Cummins steps up on short notice to fight Daniel Cormier. In order to sell the fight, they created a "rivalry" where cummins had made Cormier cry in practice lol.

Rampage vs Rashad was ultra disappointing, Penn promising to go "to the death" and then quitting on his stool was quite hilarious on the other hand. I'm also not sure how Bellator managed to sell that garbage rematch between Bader and Davis.

60-ncw.png

"The UFC will be the biggest sport in the world" -Dana "Kenflo" White

I'm also not sure how Bellator managed to sell that garbage rematch between Bader and Davis.
Well to be honest they knew how shit that fight would be, so they put it on the prelims.

"Don't blink." -GSP

That time the UFC tried to convince us TJ Dillashaw could beat the unbeatable Renan Barao, that Bisping could beat Rockhold, that Holly stood a chance against Ronda, or that Werdum could beat Cain.

ill start.

May 4, 2015 - Patrick Cummins steps up on short notice to fight Daniel Cormier. In order to sell the fight, they created a "rivalry" where cummins had made Cormier cry in practice lol.
So you don't believe Daniel Cormier cried?

Rampage-Rashad was when I first saw the term wolf tickets. That and the way it played out will always have it #1 on my list.

That time the UFC tried to convince us TJ Dillashaw could beat the unbeatable Renan Barao, that Bisping could beat Rockhold, that Holly stood a chance against Ronda, or that Werdum could beat Cain.

Except that they really didn't. And wolf tickets (the way I interpret it) means fighters pretending to hate each other who really don't.

"you still there pussy"

because half still believe it.

"you still there pussy"

because half still believe it.

I do believe there was real bad feeling between Jones and Cormier, it's a real clash of personalities, and hard work vs talent.

Hard work beats talent, if talent doesn't work hard? Not for DC, thats why he cried.

So you don't believe Daniel Cormier cried?

I'll admit I laughed ha.

DC openly admitted to crying in practice from the stress, and we all know he's cried uncontrollably in emotional breakdowns after both losses in the Octagon. The guy clearly gets overwhelmed.

There were no wolf tickets with Cummins, it was all exactly true. Pat was a high level collegiate wrestler, he was inexperienced but revered in the gym, and he had trouble booking fights because regional pros didn't want anything to do with him.

The fight never should have been sanctioned, and frankly it was dangerous, but the rest was pretty much exactly as it appeared.

Back