Most badass-looking military uniform

Some women had a crush on ted bundy even though he was a sick and twisted individual. The fascination with the nazi uniform is similar imo.

Bad analogy. Those women love Ted Bundy the man. We only love the Nazi uniforms.
The uniforms didn't kill all those people. Leave the uniforms alone!

Bad analogy. Those women love Ted Bundy the man. We only love the Nazi uniforms.
The uniforms didn't kill all those people. Leave the uniforms alone!

Both are fanboys/girls of sick fucks. So, analogy stands.

I just knew this thread would be a nazi nut hugger thread before i even looked at it.

Because you know they look good.

pof-col.jpg

...I personally can't get over the sick shit the nazis did and I associate the uniforms with their actions...

I know what you mean. I do the same thing, I posted above that their uniforms were "scary". There isn't anything scary or repulsive about the uniforms, only the people who wore them. So forget that and join the rest of us in marveling at the battlefield-to-boardroom versatility of those fabulous Nazi uniforms. Aren't they just TDF?

Zero chance that was an actual war helmet.

In fact, I've read that most of the scary-looking, heavy armored European unis were either ceremonial or used for jousting tournaments. It simply wasn't practical to have soldiers moving slow as mud with all that metal on them.

Same with the Vikings; the Norse had way too high a Fight IQ to wear something as impractical as horned helmets.

"French Soldier" is an oxymoron

Damn, all it takes is one bad war and your military honor is besmirched. The French are actually one of the premier martial nations in European history.

"Italian Soldier" would be much more closer to being an oxymoron.

Same with the Vikings; the Norse had way too high a Fight IQ to wear something as impractical as horned helmets.

I don't understand how it would even matter; i mean who is going to bother and aim for a horn on a helmet when their at risk of being decapitated or worst? Wouldn't they just aim for the neck or body?

I don't understand how it would even matter; i mean who is going to bother and aim for a horn on a helmet when their at risk of being decapitated or worst? Wouldn't they just aim for the neck or body?

protruding things get caught up on stuff. Don't want to be going into a fight and your head gets caught up on branch because of your horns.

Back