Most badass-looking military uniform

Taiwan's military wins.

131112police02.jpg

Pic36-Evil-Immortals.jpg

has anybody already pointed out that Hugo Boss was only a contractor for German uniforms and not the designer? cause this is a lot of homo-eroticism to read through

I swear I saw some Navy Seabees once wearing these awesome looking gray digital cammies back in 05 but I can't find any pics of them. They were still using the M60 instead of the 240 and carried the rarely seen M16A3.
As a navy vet, I'll go ahead and say that all the uniforms for junior enlisted sailors, aside from the dress blues, look terrible. And the blue/gray cammies are the dumbest uniform idea of all time. What the fuck are they even supposed to camouflage you from? The ocean if you go overboard?

has anybody already pointed out that Hugo Boss was only a contractor for German uniforms and not the designer? cause this is a lot of homo-eroticism to read through

You can't use facts and logic in here! This is the War Room!:)

Holy shit... here I thought I was the only one who thought that Nazi uniforms were bad ass. Sucks giving the Nazis any props whatsoever but at least this is cosmetic props.

ss03.jpg

Edit - lol @ the censored swastika, like it's nudity.

Lmao, the censored swastika is hilarious...omg can you imagine if someone saw it lol...and yes the Nazi uniform was awesome...

As a navy vet, I'll go ahead and say that all the uniforms for junior enlisted sailors, aside from the dress blues, look terrible. And the blue/gray cammies are the dumbest uniform idea of all time. What the fuck are they even supposed to camouflage you from? The ocean if you go overboard?
They're phasing out the blue ones for desert and woodland digitals (similar to the Marines but not quite the same pattern).

Back