Movies MORTAL KOMBAT 2021 (Premieres April 23, 2021)

If you have seen MORTAL KOMBAT (2021), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Super stoked for this movie but I am afraid they will fuck it up too.

@Dragonlordxxxxx don't you usually do threads with your preferred casting choices in them? This could be a good one for that.

Imo Johnny Cage has to be someone like Chris Pratt or Ryan Reynolds. They're just made for that part.

Winston Duke could be a solid pick for Jax.

I'm sure Patrick Wilson will be in it because he's in everything James Wan does. I don't know what part he'd fit though.

Jason Statham as Kano could be awesome, even though Kano is an Aussie. I feel like that could be changed without much controversy though.

It would be interesting to see if James Wan could get Jason Momoa on board after working with him on Aquaman as well. Not sure what role would be good for him though.

Yes! You mean everybody put their own choices up or just you?

I am willing to claim the official SD's biggest MK fan title. Foight me!

If Rousey could actually act, she's d be a great Sonya.

She was terrible in MK11 as Sonya. Please, no more lol

I agree that's why I said if she could act. I can't help but just hear Rousey and not Sonya when she speaks.

Bisping as Kano, lol. Put a metal plate over his eye and finally put that man on some PEDs.

Please let GSP be Raiden, BJ Penn be Liu Kang and Fedor Johnny Cage. Imagine how big this movie wouuld be if these these GOAT fighters were to be in the movie? Super Stoked.

Please let GSP be Raiden, BJ Penn be Liu Kang and Fedor Johnny Cage. Imagine how big this movie wouuld be if these these GOAT fighters were to be in the movie? Super Stoked.

BJ Penn can be Liu Kang after a babality.

tumblr_mqexmmyvxX1qelvj7o3_500.gif

Bisping as Kano, lol. Put a metal plate over his eye and finally put that man on some PEDs.
kano should be that dude from fast and the furious the best bud of dom who like his sister before brian came along.

Robin Shou really was the perfect type cast for Liu Kang. It will be hard to find someone as good or better. If he even is in the movie...

Todd Gardner the second producer (?) gave about a 15 min interview about the movie. Time stamped. I'm watching it now, so don't know how accurate the duration is.

Back