Morgan Freeman has been accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct by 8 women

I'm just using your own logic. Not all girls like being flirted with by certain people, so we should just outlaw it altogether. Bingo bango, problem solved. No more interpretation. No more picking and choosing who and who can not get away with flirting. You flirt, you go to jail, and have to register as a sex offender.

Let's end this madness once and for all.

You are being obtuse instead of talking like an adult.

Go fuck off.

Keep making fun of harassment, it suits you.

So we're on the same page then? Flirting is harassment. There is no middle ground. Outlaw it.

I can count on your signature for my petition, yes?

So we're on the same page then? Flirting is harassment. There is no middle ground. Outlaw it.

I can count on your signature for my petition, yes?

What the fuck? Are you literally that stupid?

One be be RESPECTFUL when engaging in a "flirting" activity...

...but a lot of people are NOT respectful human beings.

Most creeps know they are being creeps.

You really must not know many girls...because you're coming off as super fucking sheltered.

Go fuck off.

tenor.gif

Lol..I had to use the gif .....can’t believe it took this long in the thread for anyone to use it..

But in all seriousness,

What @HereticBD posed was actually a good synopsis of where we are nowadays with the victim olympics..

Sexual Harassment and rape are real... they need to be addressed...but these current stories aren’t that..they are opportunist capitalizing on a current trend.

A trend that is dangerous to due process and civil rights.

A trend that hurts real rape and sexual harassment victims by trivializing the act down to “unwanted advance= sexual harassment”

So at this point...why not just make all advances illegal?
Do away with all sexual interaction between the sexes...

It appears that to progressives the line is far to blurry nowadays to differentiate sexual harassment From flirting so make it easy and make it all illegal.

Everyone wins right?

Until, the definition of sexual Harassment is solidified by everyone..the goal posts are always going to be moving at the expense of civility and due process.

Better be safe then sorry.

Last edited:
But you don't get "metoo'd" for just approaching a woman and asking her for a date. Even if you suck at it. It takes more than that and everyone ITT knows it; they just seem to pretend otherwise like it is some new thing that it's not right to be shitty toward women.
Bullshit.

Did you watch the Freeman accuser video?

You get metoo'd over a woman misconstruing what you said.

What the fuck? Are you literally that stupid?

One be be RESPECTFUL when engaging in a "flirting" activity...

Nope. That's up to interpretation. Plenty of girls are receptive to aggressive flirting, and being treated like meat, as long they deem the guy doing it worthy of getting away with it. .

We must end this confusion, and draw a line in the sand. Down with flirting!

Go fuck off.
He is not being obtuse. How do you fix it? You are the one above saying how terrible and hard it is that some women get hit on a lot. So how do you fix it when some women may like that and some women may not? And worse the same woman may like it on one day and not the next.

Short of men becoming psychic how does this get fixed?

Nope. That's up to interpretation. Plenty of girls are receptive to aggressive flirting, and being treated like meat, as long they deem the guy doing it worthy of getting away with it. .

LOL

Uhh...some girls have boyfriends and husbands...etc.

Also, the narrative that "plenty pf girls" are fine with being "treated like meat" is fucking bullshit.

You're pretty gross bro.

He is not being obtuse. How do you fix it? You are the one above saying how terrible and hard it is that some women get hit on a lot. So how do you fix it when some women may like that and some women may not? And worse the same woman may like it on one day and not the next.

Short of men becoming psychic how does this get fixed?

There may be not way to fix it in a realistic manner.

...which is partially why it can be HARD TO BE A WOMAN.

I don't give a fuck when girls hit on me, in part because I'm not in fucking danger.

On a related note, my track coach who was also my lit teacher in my senior year hit on me, (...I was definitely VERY receptive...to say the least) but she is a girl.

...now, if I was a girl and my male track coach hit on me (overtly) then...that would be fucked up. The public at large views men and women teachers differently who hook up with their high-school students... Duh. I digress.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Did you watch the Freeman accuser video?

You get metoo'd over a woman misconstruing what you said.

Did he not repeatedly try to lift up a woman’s skirt a bunch of times in a work environment in front of other people till he had to made by another man to stop?

Sounds like he was always putting his hands on women at work and talking about physically. How fucking dumb does someone have to be to know this is all inappropriate at work? Keep your fucking hands to yourself at work, don’t talk about your subordinates in a sexual/physical way at work. You can ask them out if you want but you can’t touch/talk to them like you have some unprofessional intimate relationship if consent for that isn’t there.

Act professionally in a professional setting. Rocket science I know. If you want to act unprofessionally ask to spend time together outside of work.
Save the heavy flirting for when she’s shown enough interest to meet you outside of her professional requirements. If you’re dumb enough to fuck this basic stuff up then you’ll probably get embarrassed like Freeman is now. That’s not women’s fault.

LOL

Uhh...some girls have boyfriends and husbands...etc.

I KNOW!

It's just another reason why we need to outlaw flirting. You could end up flirting with a married woman. The madness, I tells ya!

You think aggressive flirting belongs in the workplace? In a professional environment? So dumb.

Are you comfortable with a homosexual man in a position of power over your career aggressively flirting with you at work all the time? That’s cool right because some guys pretending to be straight are really into that.

There may be not way to fix it in a realistic manner.

...which is partially why it can be HARD TO BE A WOMAN.
You are a joke troll account and cannot be real. Or you are the worst white knight ever.

Yes being a woman can be hard. Being a man can be hard too. There are challenges for both and as you say one of the challenges women has is if too many guys find her attractive, an ego boost, and she has to deal with that.

I am being serious as I can see that being challenging at times but not oh woe is me challenging, or life sucks challenging. It is constant flattery challenging. You need to know how to brush the guys off with some class.

But on the other side of that is the guy. DOing something nice. Flattering a girl and most time being shot down? IS that nice? Does that feel nice? Does that boost his ego or diminish it?

Sorry dude but yes its hard to be a woman and hard to be a man thus why men live shorter lives. Stop your trolling or white knighting or whatever you are doing as you look foolish.

You think aggressive flirting belongs in the workplace? In a professional environment? So dumb.

Are you comfortable with a homosexual man in a position of power over your career aggressively flirting with you at work all the time? That’s cool right because some guys pretending to be straight are really into that.

What your saying is super logical, (gay guys hitting on straight guys) but...far too many people lack basic empathy in order to see things for a women's point of view.

You are a joke troll account and cannot be real. Or you are the worst white knight ever.

Yes being a woman can be hard. Being a man can be hard too. There are challenges for both and as you say one of the challenges women has is if too many guys find her attractive, an ego boost, and she has to deal with that.

I am being serious as I can see that being challenging at times but not oh woe is me challenging, or life sucks challenging. It is constant flattery challenging. You need to know how to brush the guys off with some class.

But on the other side of that is the guy. DOing something nice. Flattering a girl and most time being shot down? IS that nice? Does that feel nice? Does that boost his ego or diminish it?

Sorry dude but yes its hard to be a woman and hard to be a man thus why men live shorter lives. Stop your trolling or white knighting or whatever you are doing as you look foolish.

I am talking about DEALING WITH CREEPS.

Girls have it rough in that regard compared to men.

Again...duh.

I am talking about DEALING WITH CREEPS.

Girls have it rough in that regard compared to men.

Again...duh.
There are women creeps, bitches and stalkers too.

There are good and bad in both dude.

(again convinced you're trolling to make women look bad by saying the opposite of what you believe)

Well, if we're talking strictly in the workplace, that's a bit different. I personally think it's unprofessional, and companies do have rules and regulations in place for that kind of behavior, and you can and probably will get fired if someone complains about you to HR.

Now, of course it's a bit more complicated when you get to big wigs abusing their power, but it is what it is. If you feel harassed, bite the bullet and complain to the appropriate people. Maybe something will get done about it. Absolutely nothing will happen if you let it go on, though.

There are women creeps, bitches and stalkers too.

There are good and bad in both dude.

(again convinced you're trolling to make women look bad by saying the opposite of what you believe)
Are YOU scared ot creeps hitting on you in public??

I would wager a guess that you are not scared.

Whereas far too many women ARE justifiably scared.

If you're a girl, and you're hot...it behooves you to not show too much skin, etc, if you are (for example) jogging at night, etc.

Feel me?

Now, compare that to a dude who doesn't have to worry about that sort of thing.

The USA DEMONIZES the female body...and it's fucking sad.

Ultra violence is ok, but breasts...*GASP!*

Anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back