Morgan Freeman has been accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct by 8 women

been mentioned already but I'll mention it again .. it sucks because they're repulsed physically by the schmuck hitting on them .. women love getting hit on by 'stronger men' .. as long as they're attracted to them .. funny that's the one thing that anyone/everyone refuses to ever point out in all of these 'harrassment' stories .. maybe the sjw are afraid of hurting the feelings of ugly guys ?

Lemme see here...

Your contention is that women like getting hit on by men that they are attracted to...

Fucking.....................................duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Duh.

Now imagine if you were a girl...and you were hit on by TONS of random guys...how can you not understand that it would be horrible??

Anyway.

I've been hit on many many times. Sometimes when I see live bands for example, girls grab my ass...

...and guess fucking what, THAT IS FINE WITH ME.

...but guys SHOULD NOT DO THAT TO GIRLS. PERIOD.

I don't fear for my well being when girls make passes, whereas, girls often do have to deal with being in danger.

Imagine your teenage daughter being around a lot of guys at parties, vs your teenage son... You'd probably be more worried about your daughter.

Anyway x 2.

Lemme see here...

Your contention is that women like getting hit on by men that they are attracted to...

Fucking.....................................duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Duh.

Now imagine if you were a girl...and you were hit on by TONS of random guys...how can you not understand that it would be horrible??
I'm guess you are a troll account now but I will still bite.

OMG how horrible that many guys find you attractive. WHat a terrible world. IF only the guys you found attractive, found you attractive, what a nice world that would be as then only they would approach you.

If you are serious you are exactly the type of the woman that is the problem. 'IF I like the guy it is ok but if I don't its wrong.' That reasoning cannot be allowed to exist.

Anyway.

I've been hit on many many times. Sometimes when I see live bands for example, girls grab my ass...

...and guess fucking what, THAT IS FINE WITH ME.

...but guys SHOULD NOT DO THAT TO GIRLS. PERIOD.

I don't fear for my well being when girls make passes, whereas, girls often do have to deal with being in danger.

Imagine your teenage daughter being around a lot of guys at parties, vs your teenage son... You'd probably be more worried about your daughter.

Anyway x 2.
Wait... you are a dude.

<{clintugh}>

GTFO with your white knighting.

Bunch of incels in this thread talking about how women need to learn the difference between harassment and game <Lmaoo> gimme a break

Look out James Earl Jones, they coming for you next...

View media item 28627

The smart money is on Lando though ;)

th

He should have just paid $130k for sex with former Playmates of the Year like Chump did.

I'm guess you are a troll account now but I will still bite.

OMG how horrible that many guys find you attractive. WHat a terrible world. IF only the guys you found attractive, found you attractive, what a nice world that would be as then only they would approach you.

If you are serious you are exactly the type of the woman that is the problem. 'IF I like the guy it is ok but if I don't its wrong.' That reasoning cannot be allowed to exist.

Wait... you are a dude.

<{clintugh}>

GTFO with your white knighting.

Holy fuck you're dim .

Or, as a sane and not totally fucking insane person might say, he won't get the full heat on this because it's basically nothing.
Some of it sounds bad like lifting a woman's skirt but if its primarily lewd comments then I don't give a shit.

The best is men have been hiring men so they don't have to buy a lawsuit by hiring a meto prone women and that is somehow wrong as well. Men need to start protecting themselves. Chivalry gets you reported to the HR department nowadays. If you see a women struggling with a heavy object the correct reaction is to not get involved. Asking if she needs help is easily construed as harassment now.
This is horseshit.

There is a world of difference between casually complimenting someone's appearance, for example, "Is that a new dress? It looks nice," is fine as long as you don't say it while drooling. "Hey, would you like me to help you out of that lovely new dress later?" is harassment. Every woman that I know knows the difference. Every single one. There's fuck all wrong with," Would you like a hand with that?" at the work place no matter whom you're talking to (well unless it's your superior and you're being presumptuous).

lol at EASY.

A large percentage of men are terrified to approach women and have zero game and get shot down if they can build up the courage to approach a woman. I would guess it is a majority of men who are horrible with women. And quite frankly a majority of women who are horrible in handling men and their advances.

A small percentage of men are fearless and good at it but again that is a minority.

Nothing about meeting someone and approaching them and dating is easy for either sex but men must do the hard part which is approach and risk rejection. The female just has to say yes or no or be open to it. So that is why the entire process of meeting and dating is NECESSARILY ugly and complicated and not one people should assume men will get right. Men will approach women who are not interested. They will make awkward and uncomfortable discussions with those women and maybe make those women feel awkward and uncomfortable too and all of that is OK. It has to be ok as the only other alternative is to flip it so women do all the approaching and only approach men they are interested in therefore they are never bothered by men they are not interested in. But we know the vast, vast majority of women do not want that. They want the men to approach. But they just want the men they are interested in to approach. But unfortunately women must take the good with the bad as the men do not know which the women want to approach them.
But you don't get "metoo'd" for just approaching a woman and asking her for a date. Even if you suck at it. It takes more than that and everyone ITT knows it; they just seem to pretend otherwise like it is some new thing that it's not right to be shitty toward women.

been mentioned already but I'll mention it again .. it sucks because they're repulsed physically by the schmuck hitting on them .. women love getting hit on by 'stronger men' .. as long as they're attracted to them .. funny that's the one thing that anyone/everyone refuses to ever point out in all of these 'harrassment' stories .. maybe the sjw are afraid of hurting the feelings of ugly guys ?
Except you're missing the point that (most) women know the difference between being hit on and being harassed. Lots of men do too. It's the men who don't know the difference or worse, don't care, that are the problem.

Take the example I gave above, where you see a co-worker in the morning and say, "Hey, is that a new dress? It looks nice," and then use that to start a friendly conversation; you'll never get accused of harassment. But say the same thing in a lower tone and leer at her while you're doing it and there's no question you're in the wrong. Women aren't the fucking problem here.

So lets analyze what happened on this clip...Morgan Freeman is there to do interviews, keep in mind, this isn't technically a work environment and he sees the reporters for like literally 5 or 10 minutes and never sees them again, hell he didn't even remember the report who interviewed em before.....so it's not like he was hitting on the MakeUp lady who will be stuck with him for a whole movie.

Yes he hit on the chicks.......but if they find this unnacceptable...How in the fuck can men talk/flirt with women?

You will be labeled as sexual harraser/creeper if you do........Lets be honest, Morgan freeman is an old man, if this was a CHAD, these chicks would've loved the compliments.

So the only way to meet women is A)Dating sites(Where women tend to pick the best option, they literally just swipe right and can get a million of options)...B) Clubs/Bars (Again, where women tend to pick the best option, or just hang with their friends, they also get offended if you hit on them there if you don't meet their standards)...... C) Thru friends....(the best option but knowing 4channers, a lot of them don't have such connections)........D) Thru Work.....(and guess what? That's risky as fuck now a days LMFAO, I believe I saw a study, that alot of relationships have started because of work).

This proves one of the Incel's points....In the modern relationship world, the Average man is restricted as fuck....Society is basically set up against the Average man when it comes to the modern relationship world.

Look I understand, you shouldn't sexually harrass women 24/7 at the job, or rape them etc....I think we can all agree on that, but the way society is set up right now.....If an average man hits on a women, you're a creep/sexual harrasser.

I mean if that happened to morgan freeman, that could happen to any average guy.

BTW Im only talking about this clip.......Perhaps Morgan Freeman did worse shit at his job site, IDK.

Fuck off with this shit. He tried to lift some girl's skirt while being her superior, that is harassment.
There will always be these bitches that get mad some ugly dude flirted with her, but it doesn't stick. Guys like Weinstein and possibly Freeman were doing criminal stuff.
Sure, if you're young, rich and good looking you may pull some of that stuff but even then you may get accused and have your career destroyed if you go that far.

Fuck off with this shit. He tried to lift some girl's skirt while being her superior, that is harassment.
There will always be these bitches that get mad some ugly dude flirted with her, but it doesn't stick. Guys like Weinstein and possibly Freeman were doing criminal stuff.
Sure, if you're young, rich and good looking you may pull some of that stuff but even then you may get accused and have your career destroyed if you go that far.

Exactly.

It can be sooo much harder for girls to simply be left the fuck alone in public.

A hot girl with shorts can be treated sooo differently than an athletic guy with shorts.

Duh.

If a girl is smart, she will go out of her way not to tempt creeps with showing skin if she (for example) is using public transport or goes for morning jogs or what have you.

I've had to intervene SO many times when girls are getting harassed, as I utilize public transport at times and I am in social situations in general.

If he did that, then yes, that's some creeper shit.

Problem is, with half of these stories coming out against Freeman, it makes it harder and harder to believe the women. I've seen a few of the so-called "harassment" interviews, and most of it is harmless old man flirting. All the women are laughing it up with him, and playing around, so how the fuck is he supposed to know that they're not comfortable with some of the comments he made?

Then there's the crazy woman, who is trying to say she was harassed because she misinterpreted a joke directed at Michael Caine. It's shit like that, that really hurts a case that's based on he said she said.

I'm pretty sick of this "me too" movement. Men and women like to fuck. It's usually man's responsibly to initiate feelers. Called game by the kids. Now these women come out years later and want cash and shouldnt be allowed.

...so she alleged..there’s absolutely no proof as of now that shows Morgan did that..as of now it’s just he said she said bullshit. Last I checked..due process and all that human civil rights jazz.
Fuck evidence..court of public opinion trumps all right?

Gtfoh

Nothings going to come of this.. this type of story/allegation hurts the meetoo “movement” (hashtags aren’t to courageous in my book) more then help.

I really do feel sorry for women who really are raped and harassed...me too basically trivialized the fuck outta them.

If he did that, then yes, that's some creeper shit.

Problem is, with half of these stories coming out against Freeman, it makes it harder and harder to believe the women. I've seen a few of the so-called "harassment" interviews, and most of it is harmless old man flirting. All the women are laughing it up with him, and playing around, so how the fuck is he supposed to know that they're not comfortable with some of the comments he made?

Then there's the crazy woman, who is trying to say she was harassed because she misinterpreted a joke directed at Michael Caine. It's shit like that, that really hurts a case that's based on he said she said.

"harmless old man flirting" you say...

Don't project.

Just because you would be okay with old people flirting with you doesn't mean girls are ok with it...in part because many girls have to deal with that shit ALL THE TIME.

If you had to deal with old men flirting with you on a frequent basis...I'm sure you would be fucking fed up , right?

Right.

"harmless old man flirting" you say...

Don't project.

Just because you would be okay with old people flirting with you doesn't mean girls are ok with it...in part because many girls have to deal with that shit ALL THE TIME.

If you had to deal with old men flirting with you on a frequently...I'm sure you would be fucking fed up , right?

Right.

Oh' okay, so let's outlaw flirting altogether then. Since there is no definitive line between flirting and harassment, let's just get rid of it already, and solve this problem.

Oh' okay, so let's outlaw flirting altogether then. Since there is no definitive line between flirting and harassment, let's just get rid of it already, and solve this problem.

You constantly impart evidence regarding how fucked you are.

You constantly impart evidence regarding how fucked you are.

I'm just using your own logic. Not all girls like being flirted with by certain people, so we should just outlaw it altogether. Bingo bango, problem solved. No more interpretation. No more picking and choosing who and who can not get away with flirting. You flirt, you go to jail, and have to register as a sex offender.

Let's end this madness once and for all.

Back