More talent/skills in one fight, May/Pac or Rigo/Loma

The talent levels between these 2 matches aren't very far off and that's the great thing.

Anyway, speaking about the Rigo-Loma match, usually the outboxers - defensive fighters have the edge. Loma's style though is special.
He's essentially a pressure fighter, but he pressures you methodically, like an outboxer with fast movement.
He kinda circles around his opponents with his movement cutting off their escape.
He would be tough to beat for Rigo even if there wasn't such a huge weight difference.

Pacman didn't have that, although he's slick in his own way.

I think the easy answer is the fight between the two guys who had championship belts in a combined 13 divisions.

How many fighters take their second pro bout against someone of the ability of salido?

They underestimated that dude!! His relentless attack was too much for lomachenkos technique and skill !!

I think rigo is alot like floyd but with more ko power!! He'll lose to someone similar to maidana, who overwhelms his opponents with action. Lomachenko doesn't have the power or in and out speed to beat rigo.
Lomachenko has some of the fastest feet in boxing! I don't know what you are on about. He is so fast he ends up behind opponents with them looking in the wrong direction and he does this all the time. Rigo is fast for sure but to think that Loma isn't is just strange. Loma is also naturally a much bigger man, he'll have enough power for Rigo. And his work rate is really high, just as high as someone like Maidana but with a lot more class.

They underestimated that dude!! His relentless attack was too much for lomachenkos technique and skill !!
His relentless attack to Lomachenkos nut sack was too much....

Back