Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Goddamn, Deviljho doesn't mess around ...
Tremor armor does seem to help though.

I can’t even do the Deviljho quest. Not about to level up to try and get it.

Reinstalled the game, saw a vid for a crit draw Gs build and wanted to give it a whirl. Since they buffed the GS attacks, there’s much more damage potential trying different things. True charge is still king but not mandatory anymore

I did hit a dodogama, awake, for 989 in the head with a true charge from the Jagras Hacker. 1460 when it went to sleep. Man the GS is still so satisfying.

Also don’t be blinded by the pleb augmentations, health regeneration is an amazing one to use. Phial explosions heal you and so does shelling. It’s aeesome z

I’m still loving my nerg sword. Want to try the deviljjo one but I wasted the gem on a Devoljho hammer which kind of blows.

I’ve been getting wasted by van halzek I think they made his shit stronger.

I’m still loving my nerg sword. Want to try the deviljjo one but I wasted the gem on a Devoljho hammer which kind of blows.

I’ve been getting wasted by van halzek I think they made his shit stronger.
Dude that’s what I’ve been saying. Teostra is even worse too, with 36 fire resist to boot and fully upgraded armor.

Men must be drunk to play this game or this is for kids that live in big city and never play war in woods
Just curious, what gigantic monsters did you slay with mythical weaponry while out in the woods?

So your war game was really just code for group masturbation?
No. We played in woods with wood and stilling fruit from trees and running from men then playing soccer a lot ...

No. We played in woods with wood and stilling fruit from trees and running from men then playing soccer a lot ...
It sounds fun, but not sure you're making a strong case for grown men to stop gaming. Are you really expecting them to sit there remembering their childhood during their spare time?

It sounds fun, but not sure you're making a strong case for grown men to stop gaming. Are you really expecting them to sit there remembering their childhood during their spare time?
Game is OK but for me is boring

I just beat the main story line after 115 hours. I could have finished faster, but I was greatly enjoying the process of hunting monsters. I am really taking my time with this game.

The first part I broke off of Xeno'jiina was a gem. I have slayed Kushala Daora around 12 times now and I still do not have the gem. :mad:

So this game, is it worth it?

So this game, is it worth it?
Yes , it’s addicting leveling up and the rewards these dam monsters give.

It’s crazy how you go from being afraid to take on a little raptor monsters in the beggining but towards the end you’re a full on warrior monster hunter ready to slay dragons.

Got my moneys worth real early on and still have tons of hours left if I wanted to play the end game and level up more. Multiplayer is a big factor you can have people help you out when you need help.

Yes , it’s addicting leveling up and the rewards these dam monsters give.

It’s crazy how you go from being afraid to take on a little raptor monsters in the beggining but towards the end you’re a full on warrior monster hunter ready to slay dragons.

Got my moneys worth real early on and still have tons of hours left if I wanted to play the end game and level up more. Multiplayer is a big factor you can have people help you out when you need help.
As far as difficulty goes, where does it sit in today's difficult games? For instance, I struggled for the first two hours or so of Demon's Souls and then got the hang of it and was pretty good for the rest of it. Is it the kind of game where a every monster battle lasts at least ten minutes, or can you go back and beat some of the earlier hunts much quicker than in the beginning?

I had a MH game for PS2 but I didn't play it very long.

As far as difficulty goes, where does it sit in today's difficult games? For instance, I struggled for the first two hours or so of Demon's Souls and then got the hang of it and was pretty good for the rest of it. Is it the kind of game where a every monster battle lasts at least ten minutes, or can you go back and beat some of the earlier hunts much quicker than in the beginning?

I had a MH game for PS2 but I didn't play it very long.

The game difficulty is much easier towards the beginning and gradually ramps up as you climb higher in the ranks. Some of the later hunts at the higher ranks can get pretty tough and the combat is similar to Dark Souls in the sense that it's about positioning, timing, and punishing attack windows. The game is broken up between Low and High Ranks and your weapons and armor get stronger as move from low to high rank. If you're rocking end game high rank gear and low rank hunt, you can absolutely smash low rank hunts. There are weekly bounties and one of the criteria might be "complete 4 quests in the ancient forest". It doesn't care what rank you complete the quest at, so for efficiency sake I will run low rank quests to knock them out. I was able to knock out the first hunt for the Great Jargas in 58 seconds with high rank gear.

Think I’m done with this game. Made the rocket Greatsword, did one t Jho event and the same idiot carted 3 times, and went back to Farcry 5

Back