Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Alright, kushala daora. I'm not sure how to deal with this guy. This tornado bullshit seems to make it impossible to even approach him with sword & shield. I have soloed everything else but this guy is making me consider joining a party. Anyone know how you take this guy down?
flash pods

I ran out of time fighting that stupid ass metal bird yesterday and had to turn the system off to prevent putting my remote through the TV. I'm going to kill that mother fucker today

It took me a few days, many hours, a few equipment and weapon changes and the carting of many party members, but I finally beat tempered Kirin. :D

I found it is easier to fight him solo because too many of the people trying to help me were fainting. I wore the Kadachi Alpha set and just dodged like hell when the lines of lightning were on the ground. I used a Rathslinger III bow for the weapon.

It feels good to finally beat that bastard.

<{1-69}>

I ran out of time fighting that stupid ass metal bird yesterday and had to turn the system off to prevent putting my remote through the TV. I'm going to kill that mother fucker today

Flashpods work well. I was once with a party of really high level Japanese hunters and they crushed Kushala Doara within a few minutes. It was hilarious. I find most Japanese players are really good.

Flashpods work well. I was once with a party of really high level Japanese hunters and they crushed Kushala Doara within a few minutes. It was hilarious. I find most Japanese players are really good.
Agreed. I’ve done sub 7 minute tempered elder hunts because they know when and where to flash, and also have creative uses for mega barrel bombs

Whoever originally gave me the flashpod tip, thanks again. I beat kushala and teostra last night (and just figured out I could even craft while in the field)

Flashpods kinda make the game easy mode

When do you become unlevel capped? I'm level 15 after beating the elder dragons. But I've done a fuck ton of quests between 13 and 15 without any HR increase?

When do you become unlevel capped? I'm level 15 after beating the elder dragons. But I've done a fuck ton of quests between 13 and 15 without any HR increase?

Once you beat High Rank and take out Xeno Jivia it will unlock your HR to go past 15. Even though you're stuck for now, it keeps track in the background. So once you clear the quest you'll get a ton of back credit. If you've done a bunch of grinding for armor/weapons, you'll likely bounce up to the next HR cap at 29 where you have to beat the first tempered monsters. The quest to clear that HR is to kill 2 tempered Bazzel. Then the final hump will lock you at 49 where you have to take out a tempered Kirin.

Once you beat High Rank and take out Xeno Jivia it will unlock your HR to go past 15. Even though you're stuck for now, it keeps track in the background. So once you clear the quest you'll get a ton of back credit. If you've done a bunch of grinding for armor/weapons, you'll likely bounce up to the next HR cap at 29 where you have to beat the first tempered monsters. The quest to clear that HR is to kill 2 tempered Bazzel. Then the final hump will lock you at 49 where you have to take out a tempered Kirin.
Awesome thank you. I tried googling but I could never square this answer down. Guess I will try my luck against xeno

Xeno is pretty easy for everything leading up to him. More of an endurance test than anything and some times feels like you're playing a shitty game of tag. He's so big that when he changes direction his vulnerable areas go flying way out of reach, so you end up running around the battle field to trying to tickle his toes. I've only ever played him with the Greatsword, so other weapons like the bow would have much different results.

So I've fully embraced the charged blade. It's made the last few quests tolerable to almost easy. Took out the Anjanath on the first try without carting, which I learned is the word for dying. Popped the balloon animal, then wiped the floor with the flashing raptor. Took me about ten seconds to figure out its weakness - get behind it. So much for that.

I did try to pick a fight with a Legiana, he roars too much. That wasn't fun.

I wish I wasn't going to miss the mega man event, I wanted to get to high enough rank so I could unlock it, but by the time I'm home, the event will be over. It'll come back I guess.

So that dual odaragon event was in Zelda mode? That was awesome.

Only 2 more days for me for this game until god of war . I’m gonna miss this game . It gave me a lot of fun hours and hunting . My first Time playing the series and it did not disappoint !

Multiplayer was a huge factor for me. Joining parties or firing sos Flares is epic.

Xeno is pretty easy for everything leading up to him. More of an endurance test than anything and some times feels like you're playing a shitty game of tag. He's so big that when he changes direction his vulnerable areas go flying way out of reach, so you end up running around the battle field to trying to tickle his toes. I've only ever played him with the Greatsword, so other weapons like the bow would have much different results.
Yea I was gonna say, he was easier to me than any of the other elders. Now I'm just a talon away from Eradication Vanguard

<LatsRickStory>

So I've fully embraced the charged blade. It's made the last few quests tolerable to almost easy. Took out the Anjanath on the first try without carting, which I learned is the word for dying. Popped the balloon animal, then wiped the floor with the flashing raptor. Took me about ten seconds to figure out its weakness - get behind it. So much for that.

I did try to pick a fight with a Legiana, he roars too much. That wasn't fun.

I wish I wasn't going to miss the mega man event, I wanted to get to high enough rank so I could unlock it, but by the time I'm home, the event will be over. It'll come back I guess.
Have you tried Sword & Shield? All the other weapons seem way too clunky for me. I need to be able to run around. SnS is GOAT

So that dual odaragon event was in Zelda mode? That was awesome.

Only 2 more days for me for this game until god of war . I’m gonna miss this game . It gave me a lot of fun hours and hunting . My first Time playing the series and it did not disappoint !

Multiplayer was a huge factor for me. Joining parties or firing sos Flares is epic.
I still haven't partied up or sos with anyone. Hopefully I'll try that soon

I still haven't partied up or sos with anyone. Hopefully I'll try that soon

There is something very satisfying about teaming up with other people and absolutely humiliating a monster. It is a joy you cannot experience when you hunt solo.

There is something very satisfying about teaming up with other people and absolutely humiliating a monster. It is a joy you cannot experience when you hunt solo.

I love it when a team has a monster on almost constant bambi legs, parts breaking off everywhere.

Sweet! Just finished up with Ni No Kuni 2 last weekend, and was going to bounce back to slaying some monsters this weekend.

Does anyone play on xbone?

I dont have any friends :(

I dont necessarily want or need to talk to anyone, but teaming up to take some shit down would be fun

Back