Moments when you realized karma doesnt exist

I see your point . Just saying - I bet if given the choice he would not have selected death by drowning.
Karma was late on this one but eventually it did catch up.

Drowning ain't shit. You might panic mentally for a few seconds, but it's relatively painless compared to other ways to die, and it's over pretty quick.

Unless he drowned in a pile of army ants eating him alive, I'm not impressed. This guy tortured the fuck out of people. Karma gets zero credit.

I see your point . Just saying - I bet if given the choice he would not have selected death by drowning.
Karma was late on this one but eventually it did catch up.
Dying painlessly at 70 isnt exactly karma for killing countless people in your youth

Relatively minor one, but Perez Hilton. Was scum for a long time and harrassed a lot of people. But then changed his gimmick and is now seen as a good guy, fighting against bullying and such, when in reality he should be a pariah.

Karma goes hand in hand with reincarnation which makes it a little harder to disprove, as people don't necessarily get their comeuppance in their current lifetime (at least according to Indian religious mumbo jumbo).

Maybe Jimmy Savile was reincarnated as a bot-fly larva or an aborted crack baby. We'll just never know.

karma is just another dumbass superstition that somehow alot of people believe for unknown reason

never bought into karma cuz all of life

There is an old Buddhist saying that goes like this... "The best way to deal with an enemy is to sit by the river and wait for his corpse to float by."

I have lived by those words and it's always worked out. Sometimes it takes years. But usually anyone that's been despicable to me has also been despicable to enough other people that it ends up in them being shunned by the group of friends, or fired from their job, or in some cases, arrested.

Don’t believe in Karma. But I do believe you attract what you put out. If you are a guy that is always road raging, you will get cut off more than I will imo. If you put out negative shit all the time, you will bring that to yourself.

Back