Moments when you realized karma doesnt exist

Jeremiah the prophet had the same questions before the LORD.

Jeremiah 12:1

You are always righteous, Lord,

when I bring a case before you.

Yet I would speak with you about your justice:

Why does the way of the wicked prosper?

Why do all the faithless live at ease?
I do believe in the end, things will be set straight. In this life or the one after.

Karma does exist. Every action has a clear cause. A powerful enough computer could completely predict every future occurrence of all matter and energy in the universe.

It might be quicker to list the occasions that briefly made me consider the possibility that karma exists.

You can tell Karma doesn't exist just by reading this thread. We still have flakes using Trump as some measurement of evil or bad when real evil people exist. Real people that have actually done real bad things. Trump is just some idiot you don't like.

Touché.

I’ll change my answer to the Kim family.

Kim%20Jung-Il%20&%20Kim%20Jung-Un,%20Are%20they%20also%20defector%20Family1.jpg

At the end I remember thinking “well fuck you karma!!!”

Yeah as it turns out, if it's true that 'Karma's a bitch', it's only because she is so goddamn lazy.

I've had more moments realizing Karma is a thing tbh

I think Karma exists. And I really want to know what this guy did, because the universe is pissed:

kDwM0LN.gif

You can tell Karma doesn't exist just by reading this thread. We still have flakes using Trump as some measurement of evil or bad when real evil people exist. Real people that have actually done real bad things. Trump is just some idiot you don't like.
Exactly. There are plenty of real evil people at the bottom of the food chain that will never make it in the news and most people will never hear of them because they are nobodies. People who torture, rape, murder and do all kinds of heinous crap. Using Trump as an example is pure ignorance, he's just a loud mouthed buffoon.

Share moments where you realized that good things happen to bad people and bad things to good. Moments that made you dismiss the concept of karma

The same moment I realized santa, god, Allah, Vishnu and Thor doesn't exit.

The first problem is that the way most Western people think of as karma is incorrect.

It's not tit for tat in the same life, but it will affect what creature you reincarnate as in the next life.

If you believe in reincarnation then it's no surprise to believe in karma :)

Bush era neocons / chickenhawks like Rumsfeld. To say they've gotten away with murder is the understatement of this new millennium.

I think Karma exists. And I really want to know what this guy did, because the universe is pissed:

kDwM0LN.gif

That's crazy. Was the dude wearing a metallic hat?

What's up with the stain left on the ground? I've heard lightning is so hot it can turn sand into glass....

Bush era neocons / chickenhawks like Rumsfeld. To say they've gotten away with murder is the understatement of this new millennium.

Dirt bags for sure , though taking the rose colored partisan glasses off for a bit may be of use on occasion.

Back