News Mohammed Usman vs. Junior Tafa set for UFC Fight Night on April 22

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love for the UFC to just do an entire card, prelims and main event of HW so I can ruthlessly bet on fights like this not going the distance.

No one loves ITD bets more than me, lad. I probably do more than anyone lol, and I can tell you this would be a terrible thing to try.

These damn HWs that look like a lock to finish and are paying 1.10 or whatever end up GTD half the time, and the rest of the time you get shit odds when they do finish.

You wouldn't come out on top overall.

The winner will fight Derrick Lewis.

Is Tafa playing with his own nipples on that pic?

nipple-sexy.gif

Uso means brother in Samoan so really he's on Tafa's side. that's funny you thought it was a new nickname for Usman though lol

Hahahaha, oops, I had no idea. Indeed I thought it was just a new nickname, ie the start of his surname.

Especially because I think that guy is Australian, and they abbreviate everything, like even calling Tasmania "Tazzy" etc :D

But yeah, "Uso" is going to give Usman the business.

Usman looked fucking terrible on TUF, I was shocked he won tbh. So slow and stiff, and just not a natural fighter at all.

I expect Tafa to flatten him with ease.

No one loves ITD bets more than me, lad. I probably do more than anyone lol, and I can tell you this would be a terrible thing to try.

These damn HWs that look like a lock to finish and are paying 1.10 or whatever end up GTD half the time, and the rest of the time you get shit odds when they do finish.

You wouldn't come out on top overall.
damn.

I would love for the UFC to just do an entire card, prelims and main event of HW so I can ruthlessly bet on fights like this not going the distance.
Actually I want to see cards showcasing one or two weight classes. Especially if they set it up for the winners to fight each other.

i feel like Usman is fighting in the wrong weight class. he looks big and muscular but he's really not that big. i remember when he fought Brandon Sayles in PFL, Sayles absolutely dwarfed him. i don't even think he's a LHW, i feel like he's more suited for MW.

I think Usman gets it done. I don't know this junior tafa guy. Is he legit?

Does usman have gyno, or is that normal. Just wondering. He seems pretty shredded.

Back