News Mohammed Usman vs. Junior Tafa set for UFC Fight Night on April 22

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love for the UFC to just do an entire card, prelims and main event of HW so I can ruthlessly bet on fights like this not going the distance.

I have a hard time believing in Usman, despite my heart wanting him to prevail. If this were Justin Tafa, my head and heart would share the same opinion, but Junior's BY FAR the best Tafa. Hopefully Usman doesn't look as timid as he did on TUF. He looked great in the finale though! I guess I'll take Usman, but Junior's a hell of a striker. This should be a banger as long as it lasts. Someone's goin' to sleep!

I would love for the UFC to just do an entire card, prelims and main event of HW so I can ruthlessly bet on fights like this not going the distance.
Meh, you never know. The most bangers fights on paper can end up as the most boring ones. Take for example Ngannou - Lewis, Santos - Walker, Adesanya - Cannonier and so on.

Still don't know Tafa too well, but he gets a lot of love on here and I've seen he has genuine kickboxing credentials.

I think Mohammed Usman is pretty average, but there are enough below average UFC heavies he could have beaten first...

Why does Tafa look like hes about to pull a GSP / rashad

tumblr_inline_p47bxrI2Gv1rql7h5_400.gif

I can't change my vote on the poll but I read it as Justin Tafa ffs lol. Junior kills Usman.

Back