Mods, is the search function broken?

So advanced search has been working the whole time? Why has nobody said this before? Would have been nice to know this like 3 months ago.
I believe it was mentioned in one of the previous threads made in Support, not sure.

Not the whole time, it also wasn't working for a while and hasn't been always been reliable as it won't show all results for that keyword, I have done searches myself and it isn't showing what the posts that I was looking for but was showing others with the same keyword.

So how far along are they? It's been months.
I wish I knew but no clue tbh

Well thanks for the update even if there is no new info @Slobodan , it is a little thing but I really like to read certain members posts and this feature being down sucks. Maybe Advanced Search would work for me I didn't even realize it was working the whole time.

Well thanks for the update even if there is no new info @Slobodan , it is a little thing but I really like to read certain members posts and this feature being down sucks. Maybe Advanced Search would work for me I didn't even realize it was working the whole time.
Yeah it sucks and we're all affected here so believe me we all share the frustration with you guys

Hopefully this will be fixed this year.

It's incredibly difficult to keep my international mega threads updated when I can't even see the list of threads I have personally created.

It's incredibly difficult to keep my international mega threads updated when I can't even see the list of threads I have personally created.
If you think it’s hard to run a thread try running an entire forum without it. Believe me, the search function is discussed constantly and it’s been communicated. We’re doing everything we can. In the meantime I apologize for your difficulties.

Yeah it sucks and we're all affected here so believe me we all share the frustration with you guys
I believe it was mentioned in one of the previous threads made in Support, not sure.

Not the whole time, it also wasn't working for a while and hasn't been always been reliable as it won't show all results for that keyword, I have done searches myself and it isn't showing what the posts that I was looking for but was showing others with the same keyword.

I wish I knew but no clue tbh
You don't have a connection to them?

If you think it’s hard to run a thread try running an entire forum without it. Believe me, the search function is discussed constantly and it’s been communicated. We’re doing everything we can. In the meantime I apologize for your difficulties.

No need for apologies, I know none of the mods have any control over what's going on in the server's backends. We're all in this leaky boat together and hope the mechanics below are fixing the engines. :D

It isn't difficult to get at least a partial list of your own threads. Follow this link and then bookmark the search results page. Another option would be to subscribe to Sherdog's RSS feed. Going forward you can just mark (star) or archive the threads that you've made in order to track them over time.

As per tiltle , I'm unable to look/search for my content unless someone answers to my posts, anyone has a solution or a fix for this??

Last edited:
As per tiltle , I'm unable to look/search for my content unless someone answers to my posts, anyone has a solution or a fix for this??
Unfortunately the search function is currently broken, the only current workaround is to use advanced search

upload_2023-7-27_9-37-21.png

So advanced search has been working the whole time? Why has nobody said this before? Would have been nice to know this like 3 months ago.

lmao, right!?

I just finally went in here to see what the fuck was up with search function and find a random post in here telling me that advanced search worked. (didn't even know that existed, had to look around for a few minutes before I found it)

Sure even if adv. search is not working a 100% all the time it would still be great to let everyone know "hey try this because it can actually work!"

Just throw a freaking pinned thread up mentioning it in the title or whatever at the most popular forum sections or some sort of notification bar

lmao, right!?

I just finally went in here to see what the fuck was up with search function and find a random post in here telling me that advanced search worked. (didn't even know that existed, had to look around for a few minutes before I found it)

Sure even if adv. search is not working a 100% all the time it would still be great to let everyone know "hey try this because it can actually work!"

Just throw a freaking pinned thread up mentioning it in the title or whatever at the most popular forum sections or some sort of notification bar
Did you get a PM or anything about this?

Who do I talk to at Crave to get an update? As I recall it's been screwed all year...am I correct? Coding takes an hour not months.
You don't. We understand the frustration for this main, key feature of the forums being down for so long, and it's being addressed, according to my latest inquiries. I am not a programmer so I don't know what goes into repairing this situation.

Last edited:
You don't. We understand the frustration for this main, key feature of the forums being down for so long, and it's being addressed, according to my latest inquiries. I am not a programmer so I don't know what goes into repairing this situation.
Thank you very much for your response. I have a willing and able coder who won't charge, but we would rather Crave not put Sherdog on the map of clients who pay and don't get a service which should be pretty basic but has been down for how close to a year? How much is it? $30 a year?

Me when the search function is finally back up and running and I can search up your entire post history after you talked shit about my MW GOAT list:

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Back