MMA striking just got put in its place BADLY

Ngannou is essentially an amateur level boxer.
Well he isnt just that. He has a good amount of professional experience at the top level in another fighting sport. So it wouldnt be the same as an amateur boxer. An Amateur boxer would never beat Tyson Fury.

Also styles make fights, and Francis' attributes...he probably could beat a few other boxers, but AJ just isnt one of them.

Let’s just be happy that Francis made money, more than he made his entire career in teh u fight cheap and what he’d have made had he signed a new contract, combined.

Well he isnt just that. He has a good amount of professional experience at the top level in another fighting sport. So it wouldnt be the same as an amateur boxer. An Amateur boxer would never beat Tyson Fury.

Also styles make fights, and Francis' attributes...he probably could beat a few other boxers, but AJ just isnt one of them.

The expression - There are levels to this…….comes to mind

Well yes but it was expected.

I must say I though expected Francis to get in and make it ugly not this level of outclassing

I agree with most of this, but where I slightly differ in opinion is that I believe he’s not a very skilled MMA fighter. He’s very limited and labored in his MMA skillset.

When has Ngannou thrown nice kicks with good set ups and sprung back to defensive position? He hasn’t, he’s slow and labored.

I think he’s more of a product of having fought bottom of the barrel HW athletes in the worst UFC HW division to date.

When guys like Black Beast and Rozenstruik were at the top of the rankings, you know the roster is depleted.

No, your opinion doesn't differ from mine at all lol.

Dude's a shit MMA striker who got by on just hitting really hard and being big as fuck strong in the least talented division in MMA.

Look at the way he beat Rozen. Rozen is technically a way better striker than Ngannou, but he's still not that good. Frank was able to blitz forward with windmill punches and put him out. It looked pathetic if you watched in slow motion, but it worked because it was HW.

And yeh, BB is shit. He's just a pure boxer, and he's not even really good at that.

But when I talk about how Frank would wreck AJ with his MMA striking, I'm not saying he'd put on some masterful, clean performance or anything. It'd be shots that AJ isn't at all used to, a totally different sort of range management, etc. It'd be dirty and nasty and just him kicking the legs, getting inside and hurting him the clinch, which wouldn't have any ref separation.

AJ would either catch him coming in, while having to worry about blitz, and a range of kicks that he isn't used to, or get beat up and finished in a clinch game that he's used to being a place of somewhat safety and a break.

lol stop…. Ngannou was facing much smaller 40something year old CTE wash ups in an embarrassing MMA division that pays peanuts to 200lbs+ athletes… he couldn’t even measure speed or distance against a proper athlete like AJ, he looked clueless and what’s even worse than his windmilling striking is his inept and utter lack of defense. Bros completely uneducated on the matter… it’s sad to see that this guy can’t properly shoulder roll or even operate a semi decent high guard. He eats punches flush.

Long story short, if an athlete like AJ hit him with 4 ounce gloves he would’ve been sent flying back to Cameroon.

I know you’re known as a troll but this is the “A level athlete” who once pushed Joshua’s shit in:

1709970497748.jpeg

Reactions: HHJ
I know you’re known as a troll but this is the “A level athlete” who once pushed Joshua’s shit in:

View attachment 1033623
People have really short memories. It's very convenient they forget about this while gushin over AJ's physique and tech skills

aaaaaaand forgetting that this guy stitched AJ up like a little sissy boy

Bad bad look for the standup side of MMA.
Most feared power puncher in MMA history KTFO cold in 2 rounds

You would have a point if Joshua did it in mma. But not in boxing. Different sport with different rules and circumstances

Another stupid thread.. pointless like all of them.

Its like this:

Person A does triatlones.

Person B is a swimmer.

Now they gonna compete in pure swimming. I wonder who wins

Reactions: HHJ

View attachment 1033623

Imagine not knowing how skilled of a boxer Ruiz is… I guarantee you he punches harder and faster than any HW in the UFC roster.

I remember when you MMA casuals thought Ngannou was “the hardest puncher in the world” because the countdowns told you he punched some prop at a UFC PI lol…

The truth is Ngannou isn’t even a top 500 power puncher in boxing lol… and to be honest Ruiz would’ve folded Ngannous legs like a burrito<45>

200w.gif

Imagine thinking Francis even had a chance against Jon.

I mean he would have precisely 30 seconds punchers chance. After that he would get folded with elbows or strangled.

Imagine not knowing how skilled of a boxer Ruiz is… I guarantee you he punches harder and faster than any HW in the UFC roster.

I remember when you MMA casuals thought Ngannou was “the hardest puncher in the world” because the countdowns told you he punched some prop at a UFC PI lol…

The truth is Ngannou isn’t even a top 500 power puncher in boxing lol… and to be honest Ruiz would’ve folded Ngannous legs like a burrito<45>

200w.gif

I’m a boxing fan first. Ruiz Jr. isnt even known as a power puncher. But keep showing the world what a doofus you are so we can laugh at you.

I’m a boxing fan first. Ruiz Jr. isnt even known as a power puncher. But keep showing the world what a doofus you are so we can laugh at you.

Pipe down child. I’m an avid boxing fan who became a fan of MMA aswell. You’re probably some casual who tunes in to a few high profile boxing fights and automatically pretends he knows a lick about the game lol.

Andy Ruiz can actually crack whereas you bots believed Ngannou can crack because he beat a few CTE decrepit 40something year olds in MMA lol.

I bet I find you giving Ngannou a chance against AJ in your post history lol.

Back to parroting UFC countdown lines like a good boy.

Huh? MMA record is 1-0 with a destruction of Tim Sylvia.
I find it a little sad that I'd need to explain this, tbh. It's OK to read between the lines and think outside the box, bud. Next time I will cite the knees to the face he took in that other fight you evidently don't know about.

Between Perry beating Michael Seals, Lobov beating Malinaggi, Vitor beating Holyfield, Ngannou dropping and arguably winning a decision vs Fury and a few other examples....I think MMA is doing fine. Have them be kickboxing matches or allowed clinches, anything. Straight boxing is so silly, of course the MMA guy has little to no chance.

What about Floyd TKOing Conor, Austin Trout winning the BKFC belt, Mercer KOing Sylvia, Pulev smoking Mir. They're about even I'd say

Damn you folks are A1 haters. I swear Francis was the man for the past few months because he had a great showing against Fury.

Back