Mma myths : Sbg and Edmond are actually good camps despite wat u say here’s why

This site gets dumber by the day, holy shit mang.

SBG really doesnt get enough credit, the amount of available training partners and top trainers available in Ireland is almost zilch, especially when all the high prospects usually leave for a high end gym in the Americas.

There not doing so hot, but it still operates as a local gym for the local guys, the anount of succesful local fighters coming from big gyms is basically zilch also.

SBG isn't that bad, people just got pushed too soon and too much were expected from them because they are from Conor's team. Artem and Gunnar are still signed, and Nelson is top 15, while Daly, Pendred and Holohan were decent.

Edmund made everybody that went there worst : Guida, Ellenberger, Browne... Also Rousey won most of her fights via judo technique she already knew. The stuff that Edmund taught her were literally her biggest flaws, that lead her to look like a complete amateur once she faced people able to exploit it.

The most telling thing is that Edmund has not produced a single fighter from scratch.

Last edited:
A good gym produces good fighters.

A good luck gym finds one good fighter and makes its name from it.

A joke of a gym finds a good fighter and makes him/her worst.

Choose your venom.

Last edited:
SBG isn't that bad, people just got pushed too soon and too much were expected from them because they are from Conor's team. Artem and Gunnar are still signed and borderline top 15, while Daly, Pendred and Holohan were decent.

Edmund made everybody that went there worst : Guida, Ellenberger, Browne... Also Rousey won most of her fights via judo technique she already knew. The stuff that Edmund taught her were literally her biggest flaws, that lead her to look like a complete amateur once she faced people able to exploit it.

The most telling thing is that Edmund has not produced a single fighter from scratch.
I am with you 100% except the bolded, which is just so inaccurate and out of place it makes my head spin.

Lol, Edmund is a dedicated boxing coach, yet he couldn't get Ronda to punch correctly (much less straight) in all the years he coached her? I'm all for fair shakes and credit where credit is due, but sit the fuck down ts.

Edmond? The guy who said he could beat Jose Aldo in a fight?

Wow that guy is delusional. Would be funny to see the expression on his face when he realized how dumb of an idea it was (if it happened, obviously).

I blocked TS. This thread is why

Why are SBG and Edmund compared? One came from nothing to something in Europe with several good fighters coming up, the other is some charlatan recommended by Karo.

Back