Social MMA Guru is skeptical on why Michael Chandler adopted black children.

Calling out dumb race pot-stirring things should happen, why can't you make quality threads? Still waiting for you to answer me in your other thread or admit what you said was full of shit.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...deniable-beauty.4324949/page-7#post-173058261

@Mack Yancy I’m still waiting quote me saying the woke are upset about this and how I got backed into a corner like you said …

Well you tried your very best to be sneaky but the truth always reveals itself.

Your buddy's post says that 'boobs will defeat the woke' and look I found one very insecure @ShadowRun liking the post.

Well you tried your very best to be sneaky but the truth always reveals itself.

Your buddy's post says that 'boobs will defeat the woke' and look I found one very insecure @ShadowRun liking the post.
You're a fucking idiot lol

I wonder why rich white people are obsessed about adopting black kids, maybe it's their savior syndrome. Blacks in tweets are destroying him lol
To take a child out of the foster system be they white or black or any shade in between and give them a stable loving home... you literally are their savior. Peeps online complaining need to look at themselves and if they feel strongly then adopt and become the savior for another kid.

To take a child out of the foster system be they white or black or any shade in between and give them a stable loving home... you literally are their savior. Peeps online complaining need to look at themselves and if they feel strongly then adopt and become the savior for another kid.
Precisely.

I really do not care if they are doing it for brownie points or what have you. Are they treating them well? Taking care of all of their needs, whether physical or emotional? Treating them with respect, and teaching them how to survive and thrive in this world? If these are answered with a yes, then everything else is secondary. They are still doing those children and the world a great service, and that is what truly matters.

Precisely.

I really do not care if they are doing it for brownie points or what have you. Are they treating them well? Taking care of all of their needs, whether physical or emotional? Treating them with respect, and teaching them how to survive and thrive in this world? If these are answered with a yes, then everything else is secondary. They are still doing those children and the world a great service, and that is what truly matters.
Black children are the least likely group to be adopted as well while seventy something percent of adopting parents are white. Adopting the least adopted group isn't a negative unless you are a bigot. That's the reason color matters to some. Ultimately, those children are just children. Early enough and they don't really see race they see parents that love them and care for them. That's gold and the way the world should be. I've always admired those that adopt. Then you get to parents adopting abused kids with issues, handicap children etc... it takes a lot of love to adopt and spend time giving a proper upbringing. Props to any who have done it.

Black children are the least likely group to be adopted as well while seventy something percent of adopting parents are white. Adopting the least adopted group isn't a negative unless you are a bigot. That's the reason color matters to some. Ultimately, those children are just children. Early enough and they don't really see race they see parents that love them and care for them. That's gold and the way the world should be. I've always admired those that adopt. Then you get to parents adopting abused kids with issues, handicap children etc... it takes a lot of love to adopt and spend time giving a proper upbringing. Props to any who have done it.
Everyone keeps telling me MMAguru is a racist but I never get any proof.

Back