MMA fights in 90 days

Nice fight. So basicly you'll kick everyones ass in here. Nice skydiving too, that's badass!

If you're 12 weeks out, then you have a good amount of time. It would be pretty difficult for any of us to say what you need to work on, because we don't know you. Do you have your opponent already? What is your weakness, physically and skill wise? Are you doing S&C by yourself, without coaching?

I would say, getting in good shape, getting confidence up and peaking at the right time would be a good plan. Other than that, confer with your coaches and just keep working on the things you need to work on.

Haha thanks! Skydiving is my safe place! I don't have an opponent yet. My weakness is pressure fighters, jiu-jitsu is the weakest part of my game, and I train s&c under the guidance of Ross enamait's books and KO power by Mark Ginther. I'm working on strength and explosiveness the most right now but at about 8 weeks out, focus will change to conditioning.

In K1? Isn't kickboxing rules the same? I don't understand

Kickboxing is kicks above waist and 8 kicks a round minimum, boxing punches only, trips and sweeps allowed.

K1 is all that and spinning backfist, knees and low kicks. Also rather than a kick minimum you are only scored going forwards.

Haha thanks! Skydiving is my safe place! I don't have an opponent yet. My weakness is pressure fighters, jiu-jitsu is the weakest part of my game, and I train s&c under the guidance of Ross enamait's books and KO power by Mark Ginther. I'm working on strength and explosiveness the most right now but at about 8 weeks out, focus will change to conditioning.
Lol, I don't know if I would ever go skydiving. I like having my feet on the ground! I'd much rather square up with someone.

Okay, sounds pretty good. Periodization in mind, aware of what you need and a good coaching team behind you I hope. Keep us posted about the fight if you want! Good luck with everything!

Do you plan on going pro or is this just a hobby? If the former, are you interested in a Performance Training & Nutrition sponsorship? Note: Since we do not live near each other, this will be completely remote.

Do you plan on going pro or is this just a hobby? If the former, are you interested in a Performance Training & Nutrition sponsorship? Note: Since we do not live near each other, this will be completely remote.
I wanna go all the way but I'm 29 with one fight but I have years of training so things should move a little quicker for me. But yeah I'm interested in sponsors.

Lol, I don't know if I would ever go skydiving. I like having my feet on the ground! I'd much rather square up with someone.

Okay, sounds pretty good. Periodization in mind, aware of what you need and a good coaching team behind you I hope. Keep us posted about the fight if you want! Good luck with everything!
Should be an easy one but I'll be sure to be prepared. I'll show u guys video of whatever happens.

Should be an easy one but I'll be sure to be prepared. I'll show u guys video of whatever happens.
Good. Never underestimate anyone, treat them as a serious threat no matter who you think they are (in the cage obviously).

Back