MMA fights in 90 days

jerellem

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How should I spend the next 12 weeks preparing? Not just speaking on strength and conditioning. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks!

In 4 weeks start joel jamisons 8 weeks out. Get on the beers til then.

You're way ahead for 12 weeks. You can still train hard and eat normal for a month.

Stretch plenty.

Cancel your fight and wait until you get a coach.

^^ This is by far my most common thought when someone is about to fight someone in a ring and they ask a question on SD. Why don't these people have coaches who can easily answer a question like this?

I've had two boxing, 1 kickboxing, and 1 MMA. There's only clips of a fight from 6 years ago on YouTube just search "jerellem"

^^ This is by far my most common thought when someone is about to fight someone in a ring and they ask a question on SD. Why don't these people have coaches who can easily answer a question like this?
HAHa! Nothing wrong with that. I just feel like more knowledge the better.

HAHa! Nothing wrong with that. I just feel like more knowledge the better.
That's fine. It still blows my mind that people participate in this sport without proper coaching.

How should I spend the next 12 weeks preparing? Not just speaking on strength and conditioning. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Honestly, just posting on here is all the preparation you need.

Exactly, I fought 13 times and I had a coach there every last step of the way.

I wouldn't dare listen to anyone else on the matter either. I was a willing instrument of their will. I followed every last order/request and I won everytime.

Fighting is primarily about trust and the relationship with ones trainer. Several times my trainer even had me practice a specific move before the bout, to use on his command. Each time it finished the fight.

You can train with someone you don't trust, or who doesn't have the time for you, but why the fuck would you? Like nothing else, fighting a sport of total commitment, all or nothing, it's respect of oneself and others.

Exactly, I fought 13 times and I had a coach there every last step of the way.

I wouldn't dare listen to anyone else on the matter either. I was a willing instrument of their will. I followed every last order/request and I won everytime.

Fighting is primarily about trust and the relationship with ones trainer. Several times my trainer even had me practice a specific move before the bout, to use on his command. Each time it finished the fight.

You can train with someone you don't trust, or who doesn't have the time for you, but why the fuck would you? Like nothing else, fighting a sport of total commitment, all or nothing, it's respect of oneself and others.
13-0 kickboxing or MT?

I've had two boxing, 1 kickboxing, and 1 MMA. There's only clips of a fight from 6 years ago on YouTube just search "jerellem"
Nice fight. So basicly you'll kick everyones ass in here. Nice skydiving too, that's badass!

If you're 12 weeks out, then you have a good amount of time. It would be pretty difficult for any of us to say what you need to work on, because we don't know you. Do you have your opponent already? What is your weakness, physically and skill wise? Are you doing S&C by yourself, without coaching?

I would say, getting in good shape, getting confidence up and peaking at the right time would be a good plan. Other than that, confer with your coaches and just keep working on the things you need to work on.

Back