MM will continue to be the mouse nobody cares about...

Meh, if that is true and Mouse fights twice a year that is 700K. In what other job could he make that kind of money. He could host kids shows on Disney channel. Only problem with that is, the middle school kids would tower over him.

The kids would say nastier things to him than 125 opponents.

Mighty manlet is a mere manlet. I could probably destroy him im about 5'10 and 160 and workout weekly.

Really? You think you could destroy MM? One of the greatest MMA fighters in the world.. Without cutting weight he walks around probably around 140. So you think your 20 pounds of weight and extra size could beat a world class fighter?

MM would take you down in about ten seconds and submit you or kick the living hell out of you in no time..

Crazy how guys that say they keep Fit think they can beat a professional fighter who works day in and day out perfecting their craft. Seriously, go to a pro gym in your area and ask to fight a 125 lb pro and tell them you can kick their ass.. See how long it takes before you tap . Perhaps then you'll have respect for the lil guys.

He's a great fighter, so I care.

Really? You think you could destroy MM? One of the greatest MMA fighters in the world.. Without cutting weight he walks around probably around 140. So you think your 20 pounds of weight and extra size could beat a world class fighter?

MM would take you down in about ten seconds and submit you or kick the living hell out of you in no time..

Crazy how guys that say they keep Fit think they can beat a professional fighter who works day in and day out perfecting their craft. Seriously, go to a pro gym in your area and ask to fight a 125 lb pro and tell them you can kick their ass.. See how long it takes before you tap . Perhaps then you'll have respect for the lil guys.
he wouldnt be able to deal with my strength and power, hes at 125 for a reason.

How do you walk in a room with an ego that big? LOL You say you're 160lbs that's not much bigger than MM walking around weight, maybe 20-25 lbs. For sure his techniques, cardio, speed and yes Power would kick your ass.

Obviously you've never rolled with any professional athletes. I'm 220lbs and 6'3 ,wrestled in school, did amateur boxing . Once got to roll with Frankie Edgar, who's a 145 er. That's a way bigger difference than you and MM. He kicked my ass. No matter how tough you think you are a UFC Champion is on another completely different level than you. Especially one who's considered one of the greatest EVER!

Nothing to be ashamed of , it's called years and years of experience, not to mention he does it for a living.

Seriously if ya think your that good you should be trying out for TUF. You could be the next TUF champ.. Hell you should be able to beat Cruz and Cody too.

Back