MM will continue to be the mouse nobody cares about...

Hmmm. The UFC just Tweeted out a poster with Garbrandt v Dillashaw on the poster advertising tickets are or are going on sale soon.

Don't think there's being any update on Garbrandt yet - seems a bit odd.

Yeah, not a good look from MM, clearly looking for an easy fight to break the record...

disappointment.gif

Your thread sucks. Mighty Mouse is the GOAT. He doesn't need you to care.

He recently claimed to be the best fighter in the world, and when he got a chance to prove it against TJ at his own weight class he ducked.

He is literally making excuses to not fight guys in his own weight class. lol.

EL OHHHHHH ELLL

I wouldn't be too sure of that--I see threads bashing him all the time. Bad publicity is still publicity.

He recently claimed to be the best fighter in the world, and when he got a chance to prove it against TJ at his own weight class he ducked.

EL OHHHHHH ELLL
DJ never had the chance. Fight was never an actual option yet. DJ just been on a cruise since his last post fight interview trying to get more money for next fight, whatever that is.

MM is gonna be recognised when his moments over and he is finished in MMA.

Your thread sucks. Mighty Mouse is the GOAT. He doesn't need you to care.

He has the same amount of losses as GSP and hasn't avenged them. He has faced way worse competition. I don't even think GSP is the GOAT but if you could explain how MM is even ahead of GSP I'd like to hear it...

.. if he doesn't face and accept the real challenge and money fight in TJ Dillashaw.

Don't be scared, homie!

You want extra attention - earn it!!

p.s. TJ is ready to make 125 which is a great benefit for MM in such case.

do you think there is a risk that TJ will agree to go down to 125 and MM won't accept? if so, what evidence suggests or supports this?

EL OHHHHHH ELLL
source please. thanks.

EL OHHHHHH ELLL
I agree with you that he should fight TJ. But for the record a win over TJ wouldn't make him the best fighter in the world. He'd be the best fighter at 135 or under. Also known as your average 15 year old.

TRUE STORY: When MM stands too close to Shaquille O'Neal, people would call the Cops; reporting that there's a large black man in public with his penis out.

TRUE STORY: When MM stands too close to Shaquille O'Neal, people would call the Cops; reporting that there's a large black man in public with his penis out.

If your goal was to be corny and painfully unfunny, you just hit it out of the park.

MM makes 350k to show, no win bonus available.
Meh, if that is true and Mouse fights twice a year that is 700K. In what other job could he make that kind of money. He could host kids shows on Disney channel. Only problem with that is, the middle school kids would tower over him.

Meh, if that is true and Mouse fights twice a year that is 700K. In what other job could he make that kind of money. He could host kids shows on Disney channel. Only problem with that is, the middle school kids would tower over him.
He also has highest reebok pay ($40,000 I believe) and often wins a performance bonus.

So for Reis he made $440,000.

bahahahahaha

Back