MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

Thanks Doyers for Busch

But, but, something fishy since they ain't investigating.

Remember Trevor Bauer?

Woman made it all up and grand jury agrees so not just he said/she said gray zone anymore.

Tried to extort Bauer for money, 3.6 mil. When he wouldn't pay up she accused him of holding a knife to her throat and choking her unconscious during sex (in which she also got pregnant) and sued him for sexual assault. Due to these accusations he was suspended and cut from his 3 year, 100 mil contract.

“At this point, I’m not sure what else I can possibly do to prove my innocence in all of this. I did not do what I was accused of, and every institution that our society has entrusted to rule on issues like these, like courts, judges, law enforcement officers, prosecutors, etc, they all agree with me,” Bauer said.

That bastard candon

Is it possible Trout is trying to go 30/30 or 40/40 to make some better team want to acquire him after looking washed up last year? Why not do that when he had Shohei as teammate???

Seems Shohei didn't just buy a Hawaii resort unit, but a $17 mil lot for his future mansion. I guess I won't be trying to be Shohei's neighbor best bud.

EDIT: One article made it sound like a name, image, likeness deal and he's like the anchor attraction. One other lot sold.

Last edited:
Seems Shohei didn't just buy a Hawaii resort unit, but a $17 mil lot for his future mansion. I guess I won't be trying to be Shohei's neighbor best bud.
Definitely not going to be a gambling parlor

Damn, the Rangers and Astros sucks this year :(

Man my fantasy team played as if Ippei bet on them this past week, hitting a combined .217

<8>

Back