MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Placing bets on where Ohtani goes next season? Sounds like he's pretty adamant about staying in California.

Question is: Is it wise to pay a guy $50 million a year for what may be a one way player in a few years?

Shohei as DH and closer later would be ok. I think he'd rather start.

I doubt he'd stay with shitty Angels. He needs a better supporting cast than Trout who takes first pitch strikes right down the middle.

He probably watched the Rangers World Series and lusts for potent teammates who swing at first pitch for homers. I'm guessing smarter GM would also be a criteria in team selection.

Arizona Fall League all star game on.

I think Michael Jordan once played in this league.

I noticed this one batter had an unusual helmet with earflaps on both sides and he just fouled a ball that bounced up and hit him near the redundant flap. Good thing he had it.

Last edited:
Today is the first time I've ever heard of a MLB team having a Quality Control Coach.

Brewers manager Craig Counsell signs with the Cubs.

Last edited:
Is it possible Shohei tore his elbow by the violent bat flip after a HR?

Congrats to the new manager of the Cangels

sc.dws.img.10-10.1030dnlilron-large.jpg

Placing bets on where Ohtani goes next season? Sounds like he's pretty adamant about staying in California.

Question is: Is it wise to pay a guy $50 million a year for what may be a one way player in a few years?
Lol

I want the mets to sign the Japanese pitcher coming over and to trade Alonso as I think he will demand one of those stupid 10 year deals and don't see him being worth it.

Maybe the new Japanese pitcher will sign where Shohei signs. I'm guessing Ippei the translator also signs with Shohei's new team.

Shohei Ohtani special on ESPN+, like 1.5 hrs. Might also be on Disney+.

I want Shohei to sign with the Rangers. He deserves shitle tot, I mean World Series ring.

Last edited:
What are the chances Luisangel Acuna becomes almost as good as his big bro? I just pulled his autograph numbered to 99.

TV is reporting Rangers and Redsox are out of the Shohei pursuit and Giants want Shohei.

Why would he go to Giants if he wants to actually win? Do they have good supporting cast of hitters and pitchers?

Back