MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandy with a 9th inning dinger!!! Jays are good at scoring late in games. Osuna with save 100 of his career!! Great game.

Travis shpuld be in buffalo till he learns to hit. His glove is good buy not worth what hes being paid

Grandy with a 9th inning dinger!!! Jays are good at scoring late in games. Osuna with save 100 of his career!! Great game.

Travis shpuld be in buffalo till he learns to hit. His glove is good buy not worth what hes being paid
<FookIsThatGuy>

Keuchel is bp this year

Los can't hit for shit either unless runners aren't on base

Nice almost no-no by Sanchez tonight. I'm just glad he seems to be over his blister issues. Sanchez as advertised, can be a difference maker for the Jays.

Grinded out a nice late victory tonight. I'm not sold yet, but it's a nice start to the season so far. They look solid.

He’s been a can ever since his one good year. I have little to no faith in him lol.
Great. Just great. He was our anointed prince and now I'm going to have to wait another decade for one to somehow wander though

Devon “Get the tables” Travis has been a can for the ages. I’m stuck with his useless ass in fantasy so I’m shook.

That's on you lool. Do your research doofus.

Dude is gonna sit out every couple games at the start anyways, would have steered clear on that alone.

That's on you lool. Do your research doofus.

Dude is gonna sit out every couple games at the start anyways, would have steered clear on that alone.

It’s an al only league so there’s not really a lot of depth at that position lol.

Giants just had 3 hits with RISP in a single inning that scored 0 runs. Pretty fucking impressive

Nice almost no-no by Sanchez tonight. I'm just glad he seems to be over his blister issues. Sanchez as advertised, can be a difference maker for the Jays.

Grinded out a nice late victory tonight. I'm not sold yet, but it's a nice start to the season so far. They look solid.

Surprising start so far, nice change from last April.

Devon “Get the tables” Travis has been a can for the ages. I’m stuck with his useless ass in fantasy so I’m shook.

Yeah man, and ya already know he's gonna get injured before the ASB too. Hopefully he can start producing in the meantime.

Holy shit Perdomo is a pussy. He threw his glove at Arenado and then ran away from him .

That is the weirdest thing Ive ever seen in a basebrawl before. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back