MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitchers that intentionally throw at batters need to be out for the season. It would end that shit in a heartbeat. Even an "accidental" throw at the batter should get a pitcher a week suspension. If a guy can't pitch, he shouldn't be a pitcher.
That is a terrible idea about accidental. Guys hang over the plate looking to get hit.

Pitchers that intentionally throw at batters need to be out for the season. It would end that shit in a heartbeat. Even an "accidental" throw at the batter should get a pitcher a week suspension. If a guy can't pitch, he shouldn't be a pitcher.

LMAO.
accidental throws to the body shouldnt even draw an automatic walk.
Ice up, Son!

Fuck the Skankees, that is all.

Also, what did Austin think was going to happen when he went in spikes up? I can get trying to take a dude out at second with a low kick type thing but spikes up? DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT THE RED SOX DID TO MACHADO FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR?!

^tough to forget

“Manny it wasn’t me, it was Farrell and the other guys”-PEDroia

^tough to forget

“Manny it wasn’t me, it was Farrell and the other guys”-PEDroia
I for one am all for a very chirpy/antagonistic Beantown/Skankees rivalry. Makes baseball more interesting all year.

LOL at Stanton with over 20ks already.

Ozzie Albies is such a stud. Nothing he can’t do.

Added, Preston Tucker is such a stud. Nothing he can’t do.

Braves offense humming again. Still all this being done without Acuña Da Gawd with the club.

Billy Hamilton hitting a crisp .167 so far this year.

Cubs starting the year like trash once again.

Billy Hamilton hitting a crisp .167 so far this year.

Cubs starting the year like trash once again.

Benjamin batted 1000 today

You should have traded with me

Pinch hit for a guy hitting .429 for a guy hitting .391. Padres make a pitching change. Pinch hit for the guy hitting .391 before he sees a pitch for a guy hitting .196. How about you chill the fuck out there Bochy, not sure how you ended up with that matchup with the tie run on 2nd.

Can’t wait for the Goatalo vs Vercander matchup tonight!! ‍
040618_gif_tex_colon.gif

Wonder if GOATani will struggle in the cold weather today. Pitchers were having a hard time throwing strikes last night once it started snowing.

lol at Cuck Showalter & the O’s getting their graves dug halfway through April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back