Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

Why the FUCK HASN'T HE RESIGNED YET

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

He should just move to New York or DC where you can do this shit 25/8

He should just move to New York or DC where you can do this shit 25/8

lol good luck running his uber-moron campaign to get elected there.

It still blows my mind that he ran those ads shooting guns and talking about being a real conservative, and Missouri Republicans bought it without even caring that he was a Democrat for 20 years until 2015.

lol good luck running his uber-moron campaign to get elected there.

It still blows my mind that he ran those ads shooting guns and talking about being a real conservative, and Missouri Republicans bought it without even caring that he was a Democrat for 20 years until 2015.
are you from missouri?

Because he thinks the voters are incredibly stupid and immoral.

It's actually been less partisan (however unfortunately relative that may be) than I expected. Quite a few Missouri Republican lawmakers have spoken out against him and said he should resign. That may just be because they know he's a fraud, though.

...why...

Imo it is the electoral obligation of every intelligent US voter to relocate to traditionally red states and try to infect the state's people with logic and jungle fever.

Guess he missed that day of SEAL Training that said don't get caught doing stupid shit...

Dude was a Navy SEAL, Author and Governor and threw it all away for some pussy...

Imo it is the electoral obligation of every intelligent US voter to relocate to traditionally red states and try to infect the state's people with logic and jungle fever.

Brave sod.

Guess he missed that day of SEAL Training that said don't get caught doing stupid shit...

Dude was a Navy SEAL, Author and Governor and threw it all away for some pussy...

Doesn’t matter the credentials. Sex is undefeated.

Well, seems like a fair situation. Why should she be able to smear him with this situation but not vice versa? They are equally culpable here but yet society only wants to punish the dude.

You in Missouri? I'm doing a few shows there next month. Is this well known with you guys? Local jokes always kill.

I'd guess outside of St. Louis and Kansas City, the joke wouldn't go over well. Besides KC and STL, the rest of the state are hicks who probably still support this dirt bag.

GOP = Grand Ole Perverts.
This shit happens to the family values party all the time. Just look at their leader who is a serial adulterer.

Pussy holds all the belts
Also was there more evidence released

Back