Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

GOP = Grand Ole Perverts.
This shit happens to the family values party all the time. Just look at their leader who is a serial adulterer.

And how many of them backed a guy who chases teen girls around a mall.

As opposed to the women's rights party:

lead_960.jpg

This post is an excellent highlight of your partisan hackery.

When this came out on Franken, democrat voters and WR posters all pretty much unanimously agreed he messed up and should resign.

When republicans and conservative do things worse, its all victim blaming and how its an attack on men. The president even backed a pedo for AL, along with woman beaters in his own admin.

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Well, seems like a fair situation. Why should she be able to smear him with this situation but not vice versa? They are equally culpable here but yet society only wants to punish the dude.
You never cease to amaze, yet sicken.
Girl having an affair with a married guy is equally culpable compared to a guy who has been indicted on a felony charge. Sure.
<3>

Last edited:
I'd guess outside of St. Louis and Kansas City, the joke wouldn't go over well. Besides KC and STL, the rest of the state are hicks who probably still support this dirt bag.

I have Joplin and Springfield on the books. I was pretty surprised by Springfield my first time there. Cool little downtown, on the way in I was sketched out though. Tweakers walking barefoot on the side of the road and one time after a show I was a tweaker riding a bike with a guy in a ninja outfit riding on the pegs.

Doesn't beat the weird shit I've seen driving through Louisiana and Arkansas though.

I have Joplin and Springfield on the books. I was pretty surprised by Springfield my first time there. Cool little downtown, on the way in I was sketched out though. Tweakers walking barefoot on the side of the road and one time after a show I was a tweaker riding a bike with a guy in a ninja outfit riding on the pegs.

Doesn't beat the weird shit I've seen driving through Louisiana and Arkansas though.

I haven't been to Springfield, MO in years but I remember it being more conservative then I would expect for a town with a college. Not sure what it's like now a days though, only really ever passed through.

I haven't been to Springfield, MO in years but I remember it being more conservative then I would expect for a town with a college. Not sure what it's like now a days though, only really ever passed through.

They have a couple really cool bars downtown. A cool little punk club called Outland I did an open mic at over a show at the Blue Room Comedy Club.

It's a great club, but I remember doing a pro choice bit and ended with crickets.

Back