Minorities For Trump

Not too surprising that some Indians would vote Trump because Hillary had it in for Narendra Modi; she was responsible for banning him from the US some years back. Probably due to pressure from her Arab Sunni benefactors and Huma.

Putin and Netanyahoo aren't the only ones happy that Hillary lost; bet Modi was over the moon too.

I made a thread a few weeks back on how Trump got a greater % of the Black vote than Romney or McCain. Infact Trump even got a greater % of the Muslim vote than Romney or McCain.

I think it was something like

6% Romney vs 8% Trump for blacks

28% Romney vs 30% trump Latino

Based on exit polling so those numbers seem pretty close given margin of errors.

Maybe because a lot of his supporters are racist. go to any racist website and check their forums, they unanimously all support trump. The kkk support trump. the "alt right" support trump. Theres video of trump supporters saying fuck that n**** when obama is mentioned and fuck those beaners when illegal immigrants are mentioned. Go to worldstarhiphop and a lot of the racist posters have a profile pic of donald trump. trump supporters use people of color as props, they like to say see, we have minorities on our side how can we be racist? but they dont do anything to help their communities, no welfare, no education, just arrest them and let them pull themselves from their bootstraps if shit gets tough. once the election is over they dont want to hear from them. Why anyone of color would support his ass is beyond me

As long as the distinction is made that

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters.

Huge difference.

True. It's odd how many miss that about me.
But that's the internet. And admittedly the joke usually works better in my brain ("very funny!") than when posted ("???").

I mean that in the most Canadian sense of the word. Fatso

If the word goof means fat in Canadian, I'm the opposite.
Oddly enough, goof means Canadian in American.

Naw man, you're the kind of goof that will roll over your dying mother to fuck your retarded sister. :)

ya'll wrong.

This is Sherdog,

There's only one goof
dana-white-twitter.jpg

he said white ppl are barbaric
252202.jpg

i mean first google search, and he's spot on.
We were very good at conquering civilizations back when that was the going thing.

Now we are very good at cuckholdry. It's unfortunate.

I think it was something like

6% Romney vs 8% Trump for blacks

28% Romney vs 30% trump Latino

Based on exit polling so those numbers seem pretty close given margin of errors.
Yup, the % were still small , and most Asians, Hispancis, Blacks and Jews voted for Hillary but the % difference between Trump and Romney / McCain is significant but I suppose since we are talking single digit % it isn't a big deal.

Yup, the % were still small , and most Asians, Hispancis, Blacks and Jews voted for Hillary but the % difference between Trump and Romney / McCain is significant but I suppose since we are talking single digit % it isn't a big deal.

Yeah on the black vote especially, it's a 33% increases on even Romny but it's so small in an absolute sense.

A gay, black guy at work is throwing an inauguration party next Friday. How ya like that, libs?!?!?

Maybe because a lot of his supporters are racist. go to any racist website and check their forums, they unanimously all support trump. The kkk support trump. the "alt right" support trump. Theres video of trump supporters saying fuck that n**** when obama is mentioned and fuck those beaners when illegal immigrants are mentioned. Go to worldstarhiphop and a lot of the racist posters have a profile pic of donald trump. trump supporters use people of color as props, they like to say see, we have minorities on our side how can we be racist? but they dont do anything to help their communities, no welfare, no education, just arrest them and let them pull themselves from their bootstraps if shit gets tough. once the election is over they dont want to hear from them. Why anyone of color would support his ass is beyond me
WTF does a small percentage of his supporters have to do with what he is gonna do? There are only 2 choices, they have to support somebody? Who do you think all the racist black and Latino people supported?

Just becuase a section of people like or dislike some things about you doesn't men shit with the decisions you make or what you want to do for the country. Do you think any of the black people that get some of these new jobs that TRUMP is bringing in are gonna care that Billy the toothless in bumblefuck Arkansas supported Trump? I guess no white person should vote for Hillary because all the black racist and Latino racist support her?

??? You said you hate trump because some of his supporters are racist

That's a stupid reason because there are millions of people who supported both sides, it's statistical fact that there are terrible people on both sides

And who the fuck judges a candidate by their supporters
LOL who the fuck do these dumbasses think all the black and latino racist voted for?

I guess no white person should vote for Hillary becuase all the black and Latino racist supported Hillary.

Huge difference.
Not all Hillary supporters are racist but all the black and Latino racist are Hillary supporters.

As a Hispanic in the southwest, I'm not so much a supporter of Trump as I am an opponent of modern day liberalism.

I actually identify as a libertarian, but I've always despised the idea of political correctness and forced equality of outcome (as opposed to equality of opportunity).

What made me side with conservatism was the black lives matter movement. As an experienced law enforcement officer myself, I watched Darren Wilson get chased out of his job and into hiding for doing his job exactly like he's supposed to. Then I watched Hillary and Obama legitimize and congratulate the movement that spawned from that.

It really opened my eyes to the fact that the left really thinks everyone they disagree with is a lesser human: a racist, misogynist, homophobe, islamophobe, etc. They generalize white people as racists, of course, while claiming to oppose racism. They really are the thing they hate.

I don't love Trump. He's just the anti-liberal choice. I wanted Rand Paul.

Huge difference.

Really?

I thought BLM and SJWs are anti-Trump.

Back