Minorities For Trump

For everyone who is in a minority and supported/ voted for Trump, what made you pick him over Clinton?

I'm Indian-American (dot not feather) from New York City and was/ am a Bernie supporter. I voted for Trump in Ohio (where I go to school) because:

1. Clinton's immense corruption
2. The DNC fucking over Bernie
3. Hillary supporters calling anyone who didn't support Clinton a racist and sexist
4. Clinton's weapon deals with Arab states and her supporting the Iraq War.

Trump is not corrupted?

Trump has made sexes, races comments throughout his run.

Trump blames everyone else besides himself for anything.

Hillary is jusy as bad. I didn't vote for either of them ..

WTF does a small percentage of his supporters have to do with what he is gonna do? There are only 2 choices, they have to support somebody? Who do you think all the racist black and Latino people supported?

Just becuase a section of people like or dislike some things about you doesn't men shit with the decisions you make or what you want to do for the country. Do you think any of the black people that get some of these new jobs that TRUMP is bringing in are gonna care that Billy the toothless in bumblefuck Arkansas supported Trump? I guess no white person should vote for Hillary because all the black racist and Latino racist support her?

quit trying to downplay that shit, its more than just a small percentage. next time you are reading an article or watching a video about a minority who has committed a crime youll see that the comments are overwhelmingly racist. youll see that the majority of those commenters have a profile pic showing some kind of support to donald trump. especially when there is a video of a hispanic person youll find comments like "build that wall" and "deport him/her" when there is no indication that person is illegal or not. now you say there are racist latinos and blacks voting for hillary? where is your proof? where is the videos of them being racist then yelling HILLARY!!! IM WITH HER!! lmfao. go to an article or video for a white person who has committed a crime and youll find little to no comments trashing white people as a whole. you don't see shit like "white people (insert racist comment) #IMWITHHER" lol youll never see that shit. so come on bro quit lying to yourself. it matters a lot if his supporters are racist because he is representing their views.

Maybe because a lot of his supporters are racist. go to any racist website and check their forums, they unanimously all support trump. The kkk support trump. the "alt right" support trump. Theres video of trump supporters saying fuck that n**** when obama is mentioned and fuck those beaners when illegal immigrants are mentioned. Go to worldstarhiphop and a lot of the racist posters have a profile pic of donald trump. trump supporters use people of color as props, they like to say see, we have minorities on our side how can we be racist? but they dont do anything to help their communities, no welfare, no education, just arrest them and let them pull themselves from their bootstraps if shit gets tough. once the election is over they dont want to hear from them. Why anyone of color would support his ass is beyond me

So you don't like Trump because some of his supporters are assholes? What does that have to do with the man himself?

Do you also blame Jesus when a Christian does some stupid shit?

It really opened my eyes to the fact that the left really thinks everyone they disagree with is a lesser human: a racist, misogynist, homophobe, islamophobe, etc. They generalize white people as racists, of course, while claiming to oppose racism. They really are the thing they hate.

Pretty much this.

It's amazing how much the left's "tolerance" leads to some of the greatest demonstrations of intolerance you will ever see.

They will only tolerate you if your line of thinking falls into the very narrow construct of what they've deemed acceptable.

Not all Hillary supporters are racist but all the black and Latino racist are Hillary supporters.

i love this, please tell me how white people have been inconvenienced by racism? did you not get your coffee on time? are there too many black people in movies now? please tell me the struggles that white people have had to go through because of minorities id love to hear it.

i love this, please tell me how white people have been inconvenienced by racism? did you not get your coffee on time? are there too many black people in movies now? please tell me the struggles that white people have had to go through because of minorities id love to hear it.

Are you making the case that racism against white people is acceptable, or that only white people can be racist?

Are you making the case that racism against white people is acceptable, or that only white people can be racist?

I am asking for examples of racism against whites, I am sure those who experienced actual racism would love to get a load of this

I am asking for examples of racism against whites, I am sure those who experienced actual racism would love to get a load of this

But your response was presented as a counter to the idea that black or Latino racists would vote for Hillary.

I can only assume the reason for this is because you don't think 'that counts' for some reason.

But your response was presented as a counter to the idea that black or Latino racists would vote for Hillary.

I can only assume the reason for this is because you don't think 'that counts' for some reason.

just some examples please i want to hear it

ok so you don't want to clarify your position. Alright. I was curious.
No, he's saying the burden of proof is upon you to find it, cuz there is no proof that white ppl have been targeted for being a whitey, cuz that would be silly.

"FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY"
f6b7fd3be1439de6b9851f4e87e51d4089c0f8b9127ebff8a0adcda5fef6fe32.jpg

No, he's saying the burden of proof is upon you to find it, cuz there is no proof that white ppl have been targeted for being a whitey, cuz that would be silly.

"FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY"
f6b7fd3be1439de6b9851f4e87e51d4089c0f8b9127ebff8a0adcda5fef6fe32.jpg

That is a completely separate subject than what I was asking about. I was asking him to clarify his own position based on the original interaction regarding Hillary supporters.

Well I'm a minority, since I'm in the 99th percentile for both penis length and girth, and if I were American I'd have voted Trump.

For everyone who is in a minority and supported/ voted for Trump, what made you pick him over Clinton?

I'm Indian-American (dot not feather) from New York City and was/ am a Bernie supporter. I voted for Trump in Ohio (where I go to school) because:

3. Hillary supporters calling anyone who didn't support Clinton a racist and sexist

IMG_1772.JPG

Agree to all.
Very not white, very not straight. I'm a twofer.

I'm Hispanic with family in Mexico.
We (my family living in US) are for Trump except my brother. My parents grew up in Mexico and moved here legally as adults and became citizens. My family that lives in Mexico always posts anti-Trump content on social media. I never really understood the obsession of our leaders/politics in the US from people in other countries. I'm not gonna go tell my family members in Mexico who they should support in Mexico.

My wife's father who is Japanese was a big Trump supporter too.

Back