Milwaukee Police Show Racist Side... Again

Bobby 3 Sticks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Their actions were so bad the police chief AND mayor both gave statements the day before the video drops warning how bad the actions were

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kee-bucks-rookie-sterling-brown-worries-mayor

"There's going to be a video that's going to come out soon, in the next couple of weeks, involving the department," Assistant Police Chief Michael Brunson Sr. told a church congregation on Sunday, according to WITI-TV. "And I'm going to be honest with you, we're going to need your support during the challenges."

How about instead of asking for church support (lol @ that idea too) you stop being a spineless pos and make sure those cops are fired

Man, if they’re saying that ahead of time this is going to be utterly rage inducing

Here's the video. 8:40 is where they tackle and tase him.

Should've closed out game 7 with a bit more urgency -- lesson hopefully learned.

Jk, wrong thing to do by the cops.

When the policie agency apologizes before video is released, and then again at the time of its release in a plea, you know they dun fucked up

Glad he’s still pursuing legal action and not simply accepting the apology as good enough

Wasn't he refusing to take his hands out of his pockets?

Last edited:
Time to hate white people even more!

You're right, cops should just be able to run around tasing and shooting anyone who's not white at will!

Get your head out of your ass. You may be the right skin color to not have to worry about being tased/shot over a minor trafffic violation, but many other Americans have to deal with this sh*t on a regular basis.

Cliffs?

Can't watch it.

Wow, what an absolute shitbag parking in a handicap spot.

Justified imo.

Is the whole police force racist or just the cops involved?

Damn... Black folks gotta stand at parade rest for cops now.

I didn't watch the entire thing but I was expecting worse. Still ridiculous.

One thing I will never understand is why people don't follow basic orders like, "take your hands out of your pockets". Had he done it, it probably wouldn't have escalated. Having said that it doesn't excuse the actions.

the only thing out of order here is how many cops responded to a parking violation

I didn't watch the entire thing but I was expecting worse. Still ridiculous.

One thing I will never understand is why people don't follow basic orders like, "take your hands out of your pockets". Had he done it, it probably wouldn't have escalated. Having said that it doesn't excuse the actions.
Since when do you need multiple cops to issue a parking citation? Cops escalated the situation. Goes to show how terrible some are at their job.

Why didn’t they just give him a big ass fine/ticket and then leave? Two spots means two tickets.

Did he have priors?

Why were there like eight cops there for a parking violation?

Back