Milwaukee Police Show Racist Side... Again

that was not nearly as bad as i was expecting. looked completely lawful to me.

I just watched a free man get stopped, harrassed, detained for no reason that I could tell, sorrounded by several police officers, tackled, and tazed. Meanwhile the guy was calm and non threatening the entire time.

They should be charged with a crime and removed from the force.

Since when do you need multiple cops to issue a parking citation? Cops escalated the situation. Goes to show how terrible some are at their job.

I agree, that's why I called it ridiculous and said it doesn't excuse the actions of the officers.

But still I don't get why people don't take their hands out of waistband/pocket. Only bad things follow that, right or wrong.

Since when do you need multiple cops to issue a parking citation?

I don't know how they operate over there, but if he had any serious prior convictions, it could've been the reason.

Way back, I used to work with a guy who had an "Assault on an officer" charge, and if he gets popped for anything and they run his name, they have to call for backup, because he's automatically flagged as a risk of some sort.

Did he have priors?

Why were there like eight cops there for a parking violation?
Probably because Milwaukee is a racist shithole. They wouldn’t even seat giannis after a big win.

the only thing out of order here is how many cops responded to a parking violation
Since when do you need multiple cops to issue a parking citation? Cops escalated the situation. Goes to show how terrible some are at their job.
Did he have priors?

Why were there like eight cops there for a parking violation?
He only intended for one more guy but it seems the lot of them weren't busy and all simultaneously responded. The cop with the body cam even goes up to all them and tells them he only wanted one more squad car, almost seems embarrassed over all of them coming over like he knows he accidentally wasted their time.

I didn't watch the entire thing but I was expecting worse. Still ridiculous.

One thing I will never understand is why people don't follow basic orders like, "take your hands out of your pockets". Had he done it, it probably wouldn't have escalated. Having said that it doesn't excuse the actions.

It sounded like he was trying to say that he had something in his hands. Probably worried that if he just pulled his hands out with something in them then the cops would think he had a weapon. Turns out it didn't matter, he got beat down anyway.

A bunch of bitch assed thugs too scared to run the fair one.

This is the same way cholo's and thugs act when faced with an alpha male... like hyenas.

They didn’t go far enough. Anyone who parks in a disabled zone should be given the wheelchair.

It sounded like he was trying to say that he had something in his hands. Probably worried that if he just pulled his hands out with something in them then the cops would think he had a weapon. Turns out it didn't matter, he got beat down anyway.

Yeah I heard that, but as far as priorities

Overzealous cops about to escalate shit to an unacceptable level over your hands > whatever is in your pocket.

NBA: here is a video of one of our African American players getting harassed and brutalized by the police for a parking citation.

NFL: we are happy to announce as of today protesting police brutality is illegal.

Last edited:
Probably because Milwaukee is a racist shithole. They wouldn’t even seat giannis after a big win.
I've lived here since college (Marquette '01), and yes, Milwaukee is a racist shithole: clearly and obviously segregated and red-lined, with the outlying suburban counties being so "conservative" that they are basically Alabama with Wisconsin accents. All that being said, BelAir Cantina is always, always slammed wall to wall (It's a hipster-y "fusion taco" bar, and good as fuck), and I've never gotten a table during prime hours quicker than an hour with my party of 3 (as opposed to an NBA baller entourage). That particular restaurant is not part of the race relations problem, as most of the staff, as far as I've seen, are POC or heavily tattooed lesbians. It'd be interesting to see Greek Freak and co. go to a sleepy supper club in Waukesha or Ozaukee County for a fish fry and what the reaction would be there...

Yeah I heard that, but as far as priorities

Overzealous cops about to escalate shit to an unacceptable level over your hands > whatever is in your pocket.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with what happens when you pull an object out of your pockets around over zealous cops.

The focus should be 100% on the over zealous cops not how a free man handles being harassed and bullied. No overzealous cops...no situation.

I thought this thread was going to be about this black guy, who was beaten by officers and then they beat him again at the hospital.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mississip...d-police-brutality-incident/story?id=55355629

The idiot should have been famous if he wanted sympathy for his beat down

Edit: I will say that at the very least in this case, the officers were fired within 24 hours as it was apparent there was definitely
brutality, and criminal charges are being considered as an actual investigation is underway

One of the biggest problems I have with this kind of incident is that it seems like there's never any consequences. There's good cops, bad cops, and in between cops, and every one of them handles some situations well and others poorly, and all of them are faced with crazy shit that most people don't have to deal with.

So it doesn't bother me when cops sometimes get the benefit of the doubt in gray area situations. But it bothers me a lot that instead of the benefit of the doubt they seem to get carte blanche.

I just watched a free man get stopped, harrassed, detained for no reason that I could tell, sorrounded by several police officers, tackled, and tazed. Meanwhile the guy was calm and non threatening the entire time.

They should be charged with a crime and removed from the force.
Police: "Take your hands out of your pockets, now".
Guy parking illegally in two handicapped parking spots: "no".

Why the Police may have been worried

The idiot should have been famous if he wanted sympathy for his beat down

Edit: I will say that at the very least in this case, the officers were fired within 24 hours as it was apparent there was definitely
brutality, and criminal charges are being considered as an actual investigation is underway

Yeah, the police department made a huge deal of pointing out that they investigated and fired the two cops before there was any social media outcry. I don't know why, but that made me smile.

Police: "Take your hands out of your pockets, now".
Guy parking illegally in two handicapped parking spots: "no".

Immediately followed by...

Police: "Take hands out of your pockets!! Take em out now!"

Private Citizen, calm, non threatening, guilty of parking incorrectly for one minute: "I have something in my hands"

Police: "Give me the taser! Tase him, tase him!!"

Back