Milo Resigns from Breitbart

If you haven't heard a good point, you are not listening. His points on feminism, on rape culture, on the on going wave of obesity in women, and subscription to victimhood by women especially on the left is hilarious.

He sunk himself. Mcg got humble pie. sooner or later, it happens to everyone. That or you die (RIP Big L)
I guess we have different definitions of what a "good point" is. Pointing out obvious things don't impress me. And when he's talking about those topics you mentioned he'll either bring up something obvious or use the worst possible example to extrapolate across a whole group.

I'll grant you that I have likely listened to a fraction of everything he's put out but the hand full of things I've read or listened to went exactly as I described above. Either the point is obvious (we need free speech!) or he's misrepresenting causes. There was no need for me to listen to more of his shit after hearing him bomb a few times. He doesn't provide anything new or different than better thinkers provide and he adds a lot of poison and shitty points.

Definitely agree he's a troll, not sure about the genius part. I have yet to hear him make a good point. I would say he's a marketing guru for sure though.

It all depends on what side you're on, on whether or not he was making good points. I think when he wasn't being the Milo character, and calmed the fuck down to actually debate his stances, he was a pretty tough nut to crack.

It's kind of funny though, that of all the controversial things he's said, it's a statement he made that wasn't really being challenged by anyone that sunk him. Why even go off on that tangent? He has nobody to blame but himself for his downfall. It'd be like if Ben Shapiro was on a tour challenging leftist ideologies, and then a radio host brings up Hitler in passing to him, and Shapiro then starts going on a ten minute rant defending Hitler and the Nazi regime. It's like, where did that come from?

It all depends on what side you're on, on whether or not he was making good points. I think when he wasn't being the Milo character, and calmed the fuck down to actually debate his stances, he was a pretty tough nut to crack.

It's kind of funny though, that of all the controversial things he's said, it's a statement he made that wasn't really being challenged by anyone that sunk him. Why even go off on that tangent? He has nobody to blame but himself for his downfall. It'd be like if Ben Shapiro was on a tour challenging leftist ideologies, and then a radio host brings up Hitler in passing to him, and Shapiro then starts going on a ten minute rant defending Hitler and the Nazi regime. It's like, where did that come from?
I don't think it matters what side you're on. When you drill down on what he thinks you end up with obvious stuff we all agree with, like our right to free speech. From the speeches I've seen/read, he is slimy in how he makes his case. For example, he'll take the worst element or example of feminism and use that the criticize the entire movement when it really isn't applicable to everyone who believes in that cause.

Not sure how a gay, race mixing, jewish, drug using degenerate ever got mixed up in the alt-right to begin with.

His entire existence was the literal antithesis to the movement...

He did good work exposing the insanity of leftist/college institutions though.
This...the right has benefited from Milo big time....without strings attached.

I don't think it matters what side you're on. When you drill down on what he thinks you end up with obvious stuff we all agree with, like our right to free speech. From the speeches I've seen/read, he is slimy in how he makes his case. For example, he'll take the worst element or example of feminism and use that the criticize the entire movement when it really isn't applicable to everyone who believes in that cause.

He is a provoker. He monopolized doing so for a very long time. quite frankly, i wish we had the opportunity to hear him speak live. I think he is riddled full of contradictions and hypocrisies as we all are. He is so blatant and belligerent in the media, it was about time he got humble pie. He will bounce back and I bet his book blows up.

Look, if this was said recently and it was coming out, I would be okay. Since it was year or so ago, I could give a fuck. I think he is what the world needed given the PC, low testosterone, adversity to competition, and single mother victimhood society we have.

When any pendulum swings too far one way, shit pops off. You get Brexit, you get a Trump presidency or like Big L, you die. Mcg losing to Diaz, Milo losing book deal and resigning. Universal forces are at work.

The problem with Molyneux's take on it is that he has bought the lie that people are born gay hook, line and sinker. He doesn't understand that Milo is a victim of abuse and that has profoundly impacted who he is. It is the reason he is gay. Homos can't breed and it can't run in the family. That's why gays recruit, and they do it not only through promotion but also through child molestation. Thinking that Milo is "ok" and in his senses when he is engaging in defenses and coping behavior Molyneux thinks Milo is a lot less affected by the damage he has suffered and expects a sane person's perspective from someone who has had immense irrevocable damage inflicted upon him. It's like saying "just walk it off" to an amputee.

Molyneux has a good moral argument and he is a good man, but he really doesn't understand where Milo is.

It's because of the abuse and trying to rationalize the hurt away that gays can't talk about anything except being gay. They're trying to convince themselves more than anyone else, which is why they appear so monomaniac. They're trying to turn a disaster into something positive to feel they have some control of their lives.

Unsurprisingly removing it from the list of mental disorders didn't remove the damage or the disorder.

Last edited:
Free speech will exist just fine without Milo's boring ass. Trump is a bigger threat to free speech than the lack of Milo is.
What has Trump done to threaten speech-- concretely?

His relationship with the media, for starters. We're a month in. He'll get much, much worse.

What did he do, besides fire back at them? Is CNN off the air? Are they not allowed to run 24/7 hit pieces on him anymore? Has Don Lemon gone missing?

What did he do, besides fire back at them? Is CNN off the air? Are they not allowed to run 24/7 hit pieces on him anymore? Has Don Lemon gone missing?
He's derided the entire media as illegitimate. If you don't see the problem with that, and you just take your information from the government I don't see any reason to continue the discussion. Its totalitarian 101.

I watched a couple of streams with Milo and my impression was that everything he does and says is supposed to draw attention to himself. Even when there's nothing to be controversial about, Milo finds something extravagant to say. When talking about music, he would say something like "Nothing good was created between Wagner" and some 80s band I don't remember now. He fakes being jealous of a porcupine for being cuter than him. I don't know if it's a persona when he never switches it off from that. I listened to the Drunken Peasants and Joe Rogan bits, and I'm pretty sure he grossly exaggerated whatever it was that really happened. I think it's beyond Milo to tell a story straight.

Milo has also sheltered the pedophile priest that molested him by refusing to name him, leaving the pedo to continue to molest children for all anybody knows.

That's a good point

Although wasn't his name "father michael"

That's a good point

Although wasn't his name "father michael"

I'd put money on "Father Micheal" not even existing, and Milo's account being completely made up. His lack of details when pressed, was that of a guy caught in his own bullshit.

You would think by this point even Milo's most loyal supporters would grasp that this guy has been trolling not just liberals, but conservatives all this time too.

You have to understand that most of what he says is either made up, or concepts he certainly doesn't subscribe too. He's more of a business man and performance artist than a social commentator. And he's been capitalizing off all of his followers for a long time now. Yes, you were trolled, sorry to break it to you.

He's taken what Ann Coulter started, and taken it up another level. And fortunately for him, many of you were dumb enough to subscribe to his nonsense.

Well done. But he didn't calculate just how bad his latest trolling attempt would affect him.

You guys on this new political express have to realize something. Many people see a gigantic market (meaning all of you), and an incredible potential to manipulate how dumb you all are. There is a lot of money to be made.

Milo/Trump fans fully oblivious to the irony of attacking Bill Maher for his own comments, when he gave Milo a platform to defend himself.

But then again, drowning people try to pull down lifeguards.

Back