MILE 22 Starring Mark Wahlberg, Iko Uwais, Ronda Rousey (20% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

It’s kind of hilarious how much Lauren Cohan doesn’t want to be in the same interview as those two.

By the way, how many of you got her bilingual joke?

The problem with Ronda is, her beauty declined very quickly from like her mid 20s onward. In strikeforce she was pretty hot, she could give me a chubby still with the old footage. She was slim, fit and feminine.

But pretty much at the start of her UFC career she became too muscular and her face especially jawline lost that feminine touch. A female's prime does not last long obviously.
HGH is a helluva drug

Based on the 20% tomato-meter - and the overall quality of this thread - I'm going to the 11:50AM showing.

Seeing films with a 20% on rt has sometimes paid off (...plus, Rama's in it).

Last edited:
Ya know... If I was a critic - I'd have given that movie a 75. Rama does not disappoint - you guys should go see this.

Decent story - fast paced.
good ending - and it's left wide open for a sequel.

Wahlburger plays your typical former USMC officer (borderline insane) and Maggie and Rousey are on his elite assault team. Rousey totally delivers.
thank god she dies halfway through
mile-22-ronda-rousey-slice-600x200.jpg

But for me, Iko was the star of the movie. I was glad i watched The Raid 2 last night too warm up. Seriously - don't think this is that bad.

Iko-Uwais-from-Mile-22.jpg

Last edited:
20% Rotten Tomatoes score is promising since you can basically invert the scores off that piece of shit website these days.

Ronda did Walbergs Entourage Movie at the top of her fame and Peter Berg.directed it.

This was a loyalty gift role for her probably based on some verbal promise.
Wasn't Berg the reason she loss the starring role? He thought she didn't have enough experience to be in a starring role of a movie this size and pushed for a bigger actor.

Edit: Seems I had it backwards. Berg was on board. The studio didn't trust her.

https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...2-reduced-with-more-action-less-acting-011216

I'm watching it right now. It has plenty of action.

I can attest to the atrociousness of this movie.

Hogwash I say!

I've been ignoring it everytime they show it on tv because of the rating. But since rt has been compromised and infiltrated by disney/sjw cucks, I gave it a try. It was surprisingly good, decent shyamalan ending, open for a sequel. Too bad it flopped.

I didn't like the ending. But I guess the point of it was to set up a sequel, for which they supposedly have multiple plans. Yet it didn't really do so well, so I don't know whether the latter will actually materialize.

I don't understand how her and Gine get roles. They are both so bad it's not even funny. Movies are actually made worse by their presence.

This has been on my "list" for a long time. Didn't even realise Ronda was in it fml.

Back