MILE 22 Starring Mark Wahlberg, Iko Uwais, Ronda Rousey (20% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

Action movies don't require Oscar winning talent.

She's definitely done enough for herself to get a role.

Pretty sure it's not a big role, though.

Good for her.

Glad to see someone that wasn't able to talk until they were 10 step up to the plate and actually work in front of a film crew.

I won't judge her for being part of a movie. I'm sure she got an offer she couldn't refuse.

tenor.gif

Mile 22 looks sweet. Wahlberg is a great actor. Plus Lauren Cohan FTW.

I don't think Ronda has a big role in it.

If that’s true then that is hilarious. Like how ashamed would you be to still even be in the movie lmao. Fuck you Ronda. Get KO’d more then do steroids. Cunt.

What have you done lately, bud

The problem with Ronda is, her beauty declined very quickly from like her mid 20s onward. In strikeforce she was pretty hot, she could give me a chubby still with the old footage. She was slim, fit and feminine.

But pretty much at the start of her UFC career she became too muscular and her face especially jawline lost that feminine touch. A female's prime does not last long obviously.

imagine being such a piece of human filth that you get upset that an MMA fighter who paved the way for multiple new divisions has a minor role in a shitty blockbuster movie

While I wouldn't have put it so harshly I kinda feel like this. If you dont wanna see her in a movie, than dont go. I think the movie looks like an average summer action movie, and in movies like that you get people like Ronda to help draw in people and gain more exposure, which is whats happened. If you need proof of that tell me what other movies currently have active threads on mma message boards like sherdog. And for everyone in here making fun of her, I know some of you are gonna go see it.

It’s amazing things like this trigger you guys..

They showed a preview for this movie last night when I was at Mission Impossible.

It looks terrible. Mark Wahlberg is such a god awful action star. I thought the preview couldn't get any worse until they showed Ronda's face for a whole 0.5 seconds. You just know that if a movie has Ronda in it even for a cameo appearance it is shit tier low quality and the director and producers are phoning it in for a quick buck.

Ugh. Was excited for this movie.

Until I saw that Rousey was in it.

Why Mark Wahlberg ever agreed to let her anywhere near a movie he is in is beyond me.

I thought her acting career died when they cancelled the remake of Roadhouse out of fear that Swayze was rise from the dead if she starred in it and kill the entire cast.

Buddies and I were laughing at this very point last night. Whalberg should have walked as soon as they suggested Rousey as his co-star.

Why the hell do they keep casting the no-talent Rousey when Gina Carano is available, and literally INFINITELY better looking?

Action movies...JCV, Stallone, Arnold,Chuck Norris, all are below avarge actors. Acutally Ronda is better than them, enough for support role.

Stallone has two Oscar nominations for acting.

this is so embarassing to the movie industry. The scowl on her face is beyond cringeworthy.

Her and Wahlberg are gonna have a constipated face contest throughout the film.

Back