Mike Swick turning into a reporter and covering Rizin!

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
He has found his calling! Mike Swick is on location in Japan, trying to share memories and get exclusive interviews from his ex-colleagues. Of course, most of them are happy to oblige: everybody loves Mike Swick!

Here's Mike Twitter account where he drops his exclusives:

https://twitter.com/officialswick

Here's a recent typical Mick Swick tweet:

Here's an exclusive interview with famous grappler Kron Gracie:

I rarely post here but these videos must be enjoyed. The Worldwide bunch is the best place to start, a mod can move the thread in UFC discussion if needed.

Have fun watching both Rizin cards, I know most of you will. I know I will.

lol. I was just looking something about Rizin like 20 seconds ago and ended up on Swick's youtube page.

Swick could easily have participated himself.
He has found his new calling I think. Support him there, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Remember, he's also Gym owner and manager in Thailand:

15206529353_2139858ff5_o.jpg

Mike is still fighting, it's just a different fight.

Who's the chick with the whip and why am I suddenly feeling I'd be okay with some kinky shit with her.

Who's the chick with the whip and why am I suddenly feeling I'd be okay with some kinky shit with her.
Rin Nakai, former infamous UFC fighter:

Not the best fighter:
ZfLTK4r.gif

But some say she's a looker:
330016634.jpg

He has found his new calling I think. Support him there, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Remember, he's also Gym owner and manager in Thailand:

15206529353_2139858ff5_o.jpg

Mike is still fighting, it's just a different fight.

Yea he's training that monster wrestler fighting Heath

Don't forget to send Mike Swick a hello on Twitter or on his Youtube channel. He seems to be working hard and enjoying it!

Mike is not afraid to add to his work schedule by retweeting UFC videos while on duty:

Back