Mike Perry's Florida State Rapsheet

<{MingNope}>poor ol perry 1st he buggled some one then no one liked him.

tekken-6-eddy-victory-pose-o.gif

dxiocm.jpg

Disclaimer: Mike Perry is in no way racist and has never lied. His best friend is Tyron Woodley and the post was made purely for comical value.

As long as he stops doing that shit and doesnt do it again... Unlike Jones, who still does stupid shit to this day..

Doing stupid shit is one thing, being caught stealing is another. Imagine how many times he committed the act before being caught?

The good thing is that Perry will have a long list of losses due to KO. And he deserves everyone of those coming!

Doing stupid shit is one thing, being caught stealing is another. Imagine how many times he committed the act before being caught?

The good thing is that Perry will have a long list of losses due to KO. And he deserves everyone of those coming!
oh god

he stole a toaster ffs.....

wish idiots like you would do your research BEFORE posting, but I guess I'm asking for too much

I never knew that you could commit battery 3 times in the same day, yet have 4 different mugshots, with different haircuts and overall different appearance.

Thanks for that gem.

All those mughshots are dated in January 2014 except 1 which is February,but he has all different haircuts and overall different appearance?Fucking retard :D He got a trim at some point ya dumb shit.

Never again do I want to hear someone talk shit about Jon Jones and in the same breath celebrate Perry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Perry_15736869/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Perry_16649958/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Perry_16073972/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Perry_16041000/?d=1

The charges include the following:

BATTERY
PROBATION VIOLATION
BATTERY
HOLD FOR PICKUP
VIOLATION OF COMMUNITY CONTROL
OUT OF COUNTY WARRANT
BATTERY

Seperate quotes from his interview with Ariel Helwani:

"I did violate the community control with a failed drug screen. And I did almost six months in jail,"

"I was arrested five or six years ago for burglary. And I was put on two years community control, three years probation, after being out on bond for a year."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people deserve a second chance, and it's good that Mike is trying to grasp that second chance through the UFC. I will say that I'm disappointed with his fans for never discussing this cheqered past. These records are only the ones we know about, there could be a lot more that we don't know about.

Burglary? Really!?

Mike needs to change his attitude, he's been thrown a bone and instead of being respectful he taunts and mocks his opponents. Recent comments about not caring if Jake ever fought again, the whole break-dancing over his unconscious body, the weigh-in antics.

He just doesn't seem to be a great person, probably had a rough childhood is my prediction.
why the fuck should anyone talk about his past? He fights in a cage, he's not running for mayor. Just stfu already. We're supposed to think of him as a filthy criminal for the rest of his life when he's now doing something positive? Like wtf do you people want, you vilify him for his past, but then try to use that past to make his mma career harder, when that mma career is probably one of the main things keeping him away from the shit in his past.

And i'm not even one of his fans, but fuck...how many articles have been written about how shitty a guy he is when the guy is actualyl doing something positive with his life and has had a turnaround.

I'm a fan of Jones too, so am I allowed to celebrate Perry?

Sure, but if it's to celebrate thuggery ness?, lol... There is an in equity or disparate correlation that doesn't add up.

Seems to me, perry celebrates this, while Jon for the most part obfuscates that demeanor...

When his shit, outta the ring in the context of his self professed demeanor, was a bit more insidious*.

*hit and run... Run again literally, with a pregnant chic.

Jones goat in ring IMO.
But yeah, outta the ring that's pathetic.

So from what we know he has 3 battery charges.Which all happened at the same time over 3 years ago?Probably all the same incident since it was all in January 2014,brought back in after finding out he was in violation probably due to probation in another state (likely the burglary thing which could be something tiny),the rest of the junk you list is justice system stuff.You just list all this shit to make it look bad when his record is basically nothing.

There's 3 kinds of lies...lies,damn lies,and statistics,get a life.

Oh and Perry is a scumbag imo,but this is just stupid shit.You should look into changing your stupid name too :D
<WellThere>
0/10 thread ts.

Theres about a dozen reasons why you sound like a naive schoolgirl @The Natural Born Runner

Last edited:
jones preached to everyone what a good person and christian he was

magic mike has a tattoo on his face. thats the international sign of being an asshole

people just don't like being fooled

so toasters are ok to steal

thanks retard!

we should call him Mike "Toaster" Perry!
it should be ok yes, as no one should be without the ability to make hot crumpets

#humanrights #platinumlivesmatter

ps: It would be "Toaster" Mike Perry.....toaster always comes first

Back