Mike Perry's Florida State Rapsheet

Of course you don't know Sharivan. You probably weren't born yet.

anyways, lets cut back on the personal remark. I'm here to talk about mma. you're way too emo, not that I give a shit but you should probably check yourself...

or not. who gives...

I'm sorry I don't argue with power rangers :eek::eek::eek:s, move on.

Edit: You really should take less pride in being in your 40's and being publicly outraged at PMP on sherdog.

giphy.gif

It's a term that has literally nothing to do with the topic, but people don't understand new terms so the co-opt them and use them at will.

<TrumpWrong1>

There's a group of people on here (all very left leaning I'm sure) trying to ruin a guy's career by attempting to ignite public outrage. SJW's are typically a group of unemployed liberals who want other people to lose their jobs because their feelings are hurt and they have no lives. Calling PMP a racist and bad for the sport hoping to get him in trouble is SJW shit. It's a bunch of people who don't like something so they're trying to get rid of it so no one can like it. That's social justice for you.

<TrumpWrong1>

There's a group of people on here (all very left leaning I'm sure) trying to ruin a guy's career by attempting to ignite public outrage. SJW's are typically a group of unemployed liberals who want other people to lose their jobs because their feelings are hurt and they have no lives. Calling PMP a racist and bad for the sport hoping to get him in trouble is SJW shit. It's a bunch of people who don't like something so they're trying to get rid of it so no one can like it. That's social justice for you.

Nobody is trying to "ignite public outrage." Jesus fucking Christ, keep it together for a minute. All people are saying is that he acts disrespectful. Yea, some random dude on Shertard thinks he is a cocky dude. There's no social movement to get him fired. There's no protests or tumblr mobs. I've dealt with SJWs in actual real life. We are not dealing with them here.

Ironically, the notion that anyone that disagrees with one's world view (or in this case, fighter view) is someone that has to be labeled as an enemy and boxed in as a lesser person, is exactly what a SJW would do.

Nobody is trying to "ignite public outrage." Jesus fucking Christ, keep it together for a minute. All people are saying is that he acts disrespectful. Yea, some random dude on Shertard thinks he is a cocky dude. There's no social movement to get him fired. There's no protests or tumblr mobs. I've dealt with SJWs in actual real life. We are not dealing with them here.

Ironically, the notion that anyone that disagrees with one's world view (or in this case, fighter view) is someone that has to be labeled as an enemy and boxed in as a lesser person, is exactly what a SJW would do.

You must have missed the threads claiming he's a racist, bad for the sport, should be cut, and doesn't deserve fans etc. There was a bleacher report article posted recently that started it and the warriors came out of the woodwork. And I hope you're not implying I'm acting sjw for arguing with grandpa power rangers lol. Anyone should be allowed to say whatever they want and feel however they want, I just chime in when someone is full of shit or trying to get people in trouble like a little weasel.

As long as he stops doing that shit and doesnt do it again... Unlike Jones, who still does stupid shit to this day.

If Perry can stay out of trouble, I don't care what he did. But if he's going to pull shit like Jones did after becoming incredibly famous, then fuck him.

I'm sorry I don't argue with power rangers :eek::eek::eek:s, move on.

Edit: You really should take less pride in being in your 40's and being publicly outraged at PMP on sherdog.

giphy.gif
Sorry, not interested in having personal conversations with strangers on the net. That's kinda gay.

Lets agree to walk different ways. Ignore does it easy.

Peace

Its not about Perry's ability to entertain in the cage. He shows up to fight and to put on a show.

The dispute here is the man's persona, his character... his attitude.

The mainstream has a hard time with accepting an up-n-comer ex-con acting like a douchebag jock- disrespectful, and attitudinal. When Conor does it, its acceptable. Mike Perry cannot play that hand. He's got too much baggage.

He can be outspoken, with a tint of funny... but being an ass is just not going to work.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

Well it is because the man said all Mike Tyson fans were violent criminal knuckle draggers lol

That's assuming you only like him because he's an ex convict when in reality he was loved for being one of the most dominant heavyweights on the planet.

So no one was a Tyson fan because of his raw ferocious talent in the ring?

Ok. Please get a grip.

Not everybody feels the need to drag up someone's history to decide whether or not they find what they do entertaining.
I wasn't the one looking into any history. But the surprise when I learned Perry is a degenerate was.... nonexistent!

So what you're saying is you're all losers. Gotcha.
Sorry, I'm not following your logic here. My posts send shockwaves through Sherdog, yours are largely ignored. That makes me a loser how?

I wasn't the one looking into any history. But the surprise when I learned Perry is a degenerate was.... nonexistent!

Such a two-bit shitbag response.

I'm not even on about Mike Perry at the moment, you insinuated Tyson's fans were violent criminal knuckle draggers because he was a convict himself which is a load of shit. People loved Tyson because he punched people out of their Everlasts.

Back